Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

It's annoying that half of the people going aren't even loyal supporters, jut going for a laugh. I'm absolutely gutted!

Not sure where you've got "half" from as its clear that's not the case. However, the club should have been more transparent when they decided to tell people they were being strict with priority as that's clearly not happened.

Not sure where you've got "half" from as its clear that's not the case. However, the club should have been more transparent when they decided to tell people they were being strict with priority as that's clearly not happened.

I have spoken to about 10 of my mates, 4 of which aren't fans. Also the other mate has a friend from the ticket office who sold him two yesterday. It's ridiculous

Exactly this! Richie de Leat was moaning on twitter he only got given two tickets! What happens to these life long LCFC fans that will be here for years and years when he's gone who want just one ticket!!

Really pissed off today

Out of order! How selfish can footballers get!

Teams that sell out every away game have this problem every single game. I read a lot about die hard fans of United who have to beg, steal and borrow for every single game. On average about 40% of each United away allocation is given to sponsors and corporates then sold on for huge amounts of money to the supporters who are willing to pay it. Extreme case for us this time, but an example of how things would be every game if the demand was there.

Teams that sell out every away game have this problem every single game. I read a lot about die hard fans of United who have to beg, steal and borrow for every single game. On average about 40% of each United away allocation is given to sponsors and corporates then sold on for huge amounts of money to the supporters who are willing to pay it. Extreme case for us this time, but an example of how things would be every game if the demand was there.

Yeah I have heard stories about this for teams like Wednesday and Leeds. Obviously less of the extent that tickets are going to sponsors but just because the demand is so high.

Got a feeling we actually have the whole of the lower tier with covers over a number of rows at the front of the stand. Our tickets are in block W and I have seen on here people with tickets in block Y, presuming we have block Z as well that would be the whole lower tier.

Aren't people being a bit naive with this going in the home end lark? Surely the people at the Forest box office aren't going to be selling them to any and everybody, particularly if they aren't wearing any Forest clobber. I imagine you'd need a Forest membership or a purchase history at least.

Aren't people being a bit naive with this going in the home end lark? Surely the people at the Forest box office aren't going to be selling them to any and everybody, particularly if they aren't wearing any Forest clobber. I imagine you'd need a Forest membership or a purchase history at least.

I would've thought a Nottingham postcode and purchase history would be the minimum requirement for getting a ticket. Some, like the Johnny live in Notts and have a much better chance, but surely if you've never bought from the club before and want it delivered to an LE postcode then surely they won't sell?

What an anti-climax. Back in January/February we were expecting this game to have a chance of sealing promotion and have a full 4,400 tickets whilst it would probably be a dead rubber for Forest. Now it's almost a toss-up for a final play-off place (hopefully), and we'll have less fans at the City Ground than we did at Selhurst!

I got 5 tickets in the crystal palace end last sat, all you have to do is sign up to the ticket on line thing like ours and purchase them, would be the same for the forest game although they have sold out now

I would've thought a Nottingham postcode and purchase history would be the minimum requirement for getting a ticket. Some, like the Johnny live in Notts and have a much better chance, but surely if you've never bought from the club before and want it delivered to an LE postcode then surely they won't sell?

why not u could easily be a forest fan living in leics and not have been to a game before

I sat in the home end for the Chelsea match and I'll never do it again, I can't see the point when you have to remain silent all game and if the other team scores you have to sit with a bunch of smug gimps berating your team.

why not u could easily be a forest fan living in leics and not have been to a game before

How many Forest fans living in Leicester with no purchase history ring up and ask for a ticket? Not many. So when a flurry of 'Forest fans' call and want their tickets delivered to a LE postcode for a game against Leicester don't you think they will start to smell a rat?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something in place to try and ensure the least amount of tickets fall into Leicester fans via the legitimate ticket selling route.

Just been to the ticket office, apparently the last 20 tickets sold out this morning and people were queuing from half 10 last night.

Yes it's true, someone came out at quarter to eight and told them there were no tickets left but as they had been there so long some decided to way till 9 and go in and ask. There were 26 apparently and my mate got two of them.

Guest parky0607

Ive registered on nffc ticket office online and it says theres some seats available in T block next to the away fans but then when you click them to select the seats it says you need to transfer them to basket first... when I click add to basket nothing happens... anyone else having problems?!

Archived