Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

Ive registered on nffc ticket office online and it says theres some seats available in T block next to the away fans but then when you click them to select the seats it says you need to transfer them to basket first... when I click add to basket nothing happens... anyone else having problems?!

i tried this y'day, looks like you cannot buy them online. You will have to go into the Forest shop i'm guessing

I was in the Forest end when we drew 2-2 a couple of years back. 2-0 up (sit on hands), back to 2-2 (mild fake enthusiasm). Was horrible.

that's the thing that would get me, is there any way of enjoying it when sitting in the home end?

It's taking a risk on what happens in the game imo. If we were to score a last-minute equalizer or winner I honestly don't think I could control myself if sat in the Forest end. That probably goes for any other team too though I suppose.

It's taking a risk on what happens in the game imo. If we were to score a last-minute equalizer or winner I honestly don't think I could control myself if sat in the Forest end. That probably goes for any other team too though I suppose.

Light a flare lol

LOWER BIRDGFORD IS NOW BEING SOLD TO HOME FANS, Y2 Z1 AND Z2

This will be fun outside knowing how arsey their stewards are around the ground, so we are In between home fans on both sides of a narrow entrance. Plus how are they going to separate the shite thing they call a concourse there? Aren't all the drinks kiosks up one end of it?

99c0064287eb3fc4eedd9aafc9c6d95c_zpse4d06b35.jpg

They haven't sold out yet though according to their site.

if you were to buy tickets there it would be a death trap, you would get kicked in. No two ways about it

How so? The hardcore fans won't be in there as they've all got STs unless they choose to move there for this game - unlikely to happen on a large scale.

It'll be mostly those who don't attend much. That's the safest part of the ground - although the police might be a bit strong there.

How so? The hardcore fans won't be in there as they've all got STs unless they choose to move there for this game - unlikely to happen on a large scale.

It'll be mostly those who don't attend much. That's the safest part of the ground - although the police might be a bit strong there.

i see your point... but would you feel comfortable amongst them all? surely safest place is Lower T as there is still quite a few seats there and will be occupied by a fair amount od city fans i expect

This will be fun outside knowing how arsey their stewards are around the ground, so we are In between home fans on both sides of a narrow entrance. Plus how are they going to separate the shite thing they call a concourse there? Aren't all the drinks kiosks up one end of it?

99c0064287eb3fc4eedd9aafc9c6d95c_zpse4d06b35.jpg

They haven't sold out yet though according to their site.

I have just clicked on those Bridgford blocks and there aren't many sold yet, just a handful.

I've never purchased a home ticket there but registered online and one went into my basket ok.

I think the end blocks will be mainly blue!

ETA. Why has it quoted what I posted before?

Archived