Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

Its a load of bollocks that the players are being given two tickets each for this! Fair enough if there is a load left, or its a home match - I can understand that. But when there are only 2000 tickets and there are fans who go week in, week out missing the opportunity to go, its ****ing wrong!

Some of the players families go week in week out aswell. King's family are always there home and away.

Is it just me?? .... but with 1500 reported priority 1 and 2 season ticket holders and the tickets being sold strictly to the priority system, how can all 2000 tickets have gone in the first 48 hours??

Anybody gone down to the ground this morning to see if there's any tickets left?

My work mate is still trying to ring the ticket office up. He's priority 3

He was moaning earlier, said there's a bus from Melton going to the game. Apparently there were tickets on that bus, all sold out obviously, he reckons none of them would of been priority ST holders. :thumbdown:

There's no mystery here people. Fans have lied about being P1/P2 and gotten away with it, the ticket office staff have sorted their mates out before customers who actually have priority, the players have taken their share and the club have given a load of tickets away as usual.

Makes you wonder why they bother with the priority system - when the games come around that everyone wants to go to, whether you've got priority or not seems to be irrelevent as there are always people working their way around it.

There's no mystery here people. Fans have lied about being P1/P2 and gotten away with it, the ticket office staff have sorted their mates out before customers who actually have priority, the players have taken their share and the club have given a load of tickets away as usual.

Makes you wonder why they bother with the priority system - when the games come around that everyone wants to go to, whether you've got priority or not seems to be irrelevent as there are always people working their way around it.

Good post, and your definitely right about people who work at the club reserving their mates tickets. ....I could of had one this way if I wanted

Good post, and your definitely right about people who work at the club reserving their mates tickets. ....I could of had one this way if I wanted

I know people who work at the club and I could have almost certainly got a ticket for this game too and don't get me wrong - I'd love to go, but I don't think it's right doing that when people who go to every away game, week in, week out, will suffer for it.

Games like this should be the reward for being a long suffering Leicester fan who follows the team all over the country, instead you get a bunch of people who've probably not been to more than a couple of away days all season getting tickets on the sly or getting freebies to the match. Out of order in my opinion.

I know people who work at the club and I could have almost certainly got a ticket for this game too and don't get me wrong - I'd love to go, but I don't think it's right doing that when people who go to every away game, week in, week out, will suffer for it.

Games like this should be the reward for being a long suffering Leicester fan who follows the team all over the country, instead you get a bunch of people who've probably not been to more than a couple of away days all season getting tickets on the sly or getting freebies to the match. Out of order in my opinion.

You didn't get a ticket so that someone more deserving could go?

Right, first off I don't especially expect a victory at the new den. Our front line whilst being pretty good on paper has decided to go missing in recent weeks and unless one of our midfield finds the net with one of those 30yrders they seem so fond of we could well struggle to score at all.

Secondly, all the talk of 'carnage' and the like because we have given yourselves a shit allocation is just a bit silly. Apart from the shitty bits of the library (where the chaps above have suggested going) and the tickets they haven't released yet the ground's mostly full. I don't doubt a fair number of city fans will find tickets in the Forest end. Such things happen every week, it's the whole macho aspect I find amusing. I'm of a vintage that remembers ye olde football violence so you'll just have to forgive me if I don't take the invasion too seriously.

...and third and possibly most important of all....I am indeed rather drunk. Which is making all this chest beating all the more amusing.

Fair enough, if there's macho chest-beating and talks of carnage and invasions in some other thread, your amusement is justified. But I certainly didn't see it in this thread. This thread is just a load of people seriously pissed off at not being able to go to the match - pissed off with our own ticketing, more than the NFFC allocation - and you came on and laughed at them/us. That's not your usual style, as a thoughtful, interesting and balanced contributor. Still...don't want to whinge too much as we're all capable of misjudgments, me more than most.

Personally, I don't blame Forest at all for giving us a minimum permissible allocation, if they feel that they can sell the tickets to their own fans (which I'm sure they will if Forest are still in contention for the play-offs). If they're hedging their bets and might give us some more in the Bridgford Stand if Forest cock it up at Millwall, then that seems reasonable, too....though I'm certainly not banking on it. Looks like I'll have to call on my Forest mate and show some self-restraint in the Forest end...not sure I'd trust myself if both teams are still in play-off contention, though. Shall decide after Friday/Saturday....

You didn't get a ticket so that someone more deserving could go?

Yep. For the big games with few seats I take my chances with the ticket office - I know that if I was P1/P2 I'd be absolutely furious if I couldn't go and there were a load of people in the crowd on freebies or because of who they know, so I think it would be hypocritical of me to do the same.

Yep. For the big games with few seats I take my chances with the ticket office - I know that if I was P1/P2 I'd be absolutely furious if I couldn't go and there were a load of people in the crowd on freebies or because of who they know, so I think it would be hypocritical of me to do the same.

nice ethic to have.

shame LCFC don't have more people like this bloke!

I have just tried to buy tickets today.

I was tol politly we gave around 500/600 tickets left but we are RESERVING them for club staff & any box holders who might have not yet got their tickets.

So the priority system has gone out the window by the sounds of it . Because the prawn sandwich bagaide Might want more tickets or couldn't be bothered to go get tickets when it was their priority like everyone else has.

I have just tried to buy tickets today.

I was tol politly we gave around 500/600 tickets left but we are RESERVING them for club staff & any box holders who might have not yet got their tickets.

So the priority system has gone out the window by the sounds of it . Because the prawn sandwich bagaide Might want more tickets or couldn't be bothered to go get tickets when it was their priority like everyone else has.

So if these don't go then when are they going to be put on sale ?

Then they are bein offered to club staff. Basically supporters are an after thought doesn't matter if you a long term season ticket holder who has paid your money into the club for years. Their staff who are PAID to do a job get priority over us mere fans

Get as close to the away end as possible and make a run for it!

Man City fan did that at Filbert Way in the cup if I'm right?

My uncle is a Man city fan and was sitting in our end and everything was fine until they scored and my leicester supporting cousin outed him as a Man city fan out of frustration and he had to do a runner lol

Archived