Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

Awful clappers

It's a weird move in one of the few games in the season where a decent atmosphere was always likely anyway. The clappers just seem to be drowning out the real atmosphere at present (maybe that was the idea all along [/cynic]). Should have tried it for a dead mid-season tuesday night game, not an important game like this.

It's a weird move in one of the few games in the season where a decent atmosphere was always likely anyway. The clappers just seem to be drowning out the real atmosphere at present (maybe that was the idea all along [/cynic]). Should have tried it for a dead mid-season tuesday night game, not an important game like this.

Exactly. It's an attempt at a quick fix which doesn't solve the problem

They seemed to get more people involved and I'd like to think that more get involved in future (not holding my breath...) but I think the fact we had to resort to them was a complete embarrassment.

Some people will never be satisfied. I couldn't care how the atmosphere inside the ground is made, as long as we actually get an atmosphere.

Thought it was really good last Friday and I applaud the owners for trying at least.

Can't believe the club has had to resort to bloody clappers to create an atmosphere!

Well the fans have had the chance the last 10 years and done sod all to create an atmosphere, as a one off to try and get people enjoying making noise and creating an atmosphere there is nothing wrong with it.

Can't believe the club has had to resort to bloody clappers to create an atmosphere! When will they learn the awful artificial sound of clapping doesn't equal atmosphere

Well they can't rely on the ****ing fans to make any noise can they? Honestly, if the fans who moan about the lack of an atmosphere stopped moaning and started actually doing something about it, then the club wouldn't need to do stuff like this.

It's embarrassing alright; it's embarrassing that even our owners know we don't sing enough, we don't cheer enough, we don't clap enough and they've had to give us a little gadget to do it for us. Reflects worse on the sorry state of our support than the owners.

Well they can't rely on the ****ing fans to make any noise can they? Honestly, if the fans who moan about the lack of an atmosphere stopped moaning and started actually doing something about it, then the club wouldn't need to do stuff like this.

It's embarrassing alright; it's embarrassing that even our owners know we don't sing enough, we don't cheer enough, we don't clap enough and they've had to give us a little gadget to do it for us. Reflects worse on the sorry state of our support than the owners.

Here here

Well the fans have had the chance the last 10 years and done sod all to create an atmosphere, as a one off to try and get people enjoying making noise and creating an atmosphere there is nothing wrong with it.

Its so right its just so wrong

Archived