Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Seriously I still believe

Guest MattP

lol writing seems to be on the wall now.

To make matters worse Selby is playing like an absolute donkey.

I'll give up any hope of him winning the Worlds if he loses to a man called Baz.

Not looking good Brighton, Bolton and red scum all winning

Brighton? What does that matter they're already 4 points ahead of us lol. Forest result is totally immaterial as well given we're going to have to beat them to stand any chance any way. All about the Red Birds

Brighton? What does that matter they're already 4 points ahead of us lol. Forest result is totally immaterial as well given we're going to have to beat them to stand any chance any way. All about the Red Birds

I think Palace are our best bet. Bolton will beat Blackpool on the last day. Personally I'd say our best chance is Palace losing today and Tuesday and drawing against Posh on the final day. That's still only 0.00001% though.

I think Palace are our best bet. Bolton will beat Blackpool on the last day. Personally I'd say our best chance is Palace losing today and Tuesday and drawing against Posh on the final day. That's still only 0.00001% though.

I dunno pressure on you last day anything can happen but I would fancy Bolton to get three points at home to Blackpool.

Lets face it we're fuked full stop lol

The only match score that matters is Bolton and I suppose Palace.

All other teams are irrelevant including Forest. We're going to have to beat them even if every other result goes our way.

Bolton Cannot win, if they do it's finished. a draw or 2 draws for Bolton and we will be in the playoffs with a victory over Forest. 3 points out of the last 2 games for bolton and it becomes impossible and we threw away an easy playoff/auto position.

Right second half underway. I expect Cardiff to show why they are champions and win this match, thus extending our agony/hope.

I'm going to walk the dog on the beach so that I don't have to sit through the agony.

Archived