Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Seriously I still believe

What about the first 30 games?

I already said 1 or 2 posts ago we have played some really good stuff this season, I'm not denying that, but that seems a long time ago now and it just show what a hash we have made of the season, Automatic Promotion form to Relegation form.

How the hell did it come to this for us though really? we should have been well in the playoffs by now look at Brighton and how close we were to them when we drew which we should have won! Can't wait til next sat now as we have something to play for but I honestly don't think we have a cat in hell's chance of it actually happening but I'm going to enjoy the ride

I already said 1 or 2 posts ago we have played some really good stuff this season, I'm not denying that, but that seems a long time ago now and it just show what a hash we have made of the season, Automatic Promotion form to Relegation form.

And everyone around us has had the same overall result. You talk such shit.

I'm not sure what your argument is here. Are you blaming the manager, or the players? Because the players are largely the same and in the same formation as when we were up to 2nd.

If it wasn't for 3 last minute goals we would be in play offs and we have played some good stuff over this terrible run so I don't know what your on about tbh.

I always thought that during our recent awful form that our goal difference might help us. I don't think for one minute that we deserve to be in the play-offs, but i'd imagine there are some extremely nervous Bolton and Palace fans.

Crazy league.

You people do realise Forest aren't actually that good either don't you?

They went six without a win before today and we were laughing our heads off at them under McLeish not so long ago.

I think people have been blinded by their brief bounce when Davies first returned, but they're still largely the same shit side they were back in November.

I thought you said the season was 100% over.

I'm not sure what your argument is here. Are you blaming the manager, or the players? Because the players are largely the same and in the same formation as when we were up to 2nd.

Players, I'm a Pearson fan.

Players haved bottled it in these last 16 games.

It shows with the quotes I provided in a thread earlier.

Whether they have enough bottle next week remains to be seen, based on those quote I provided, freefalling from 2nd to 8th, the last 16 result and performance, I have to wonder.

If you still believe you must be mad were not good enough never have been end of story, im for the more realistic approach

I'm just excited because there is a chance I'm not saying we will do it but miracles do happen and we will know this time next week

If you still believe you must be mad were not good enough never have been end of story, im for the more realistic approach

It's not impossible but it is improbable.

Blackpool are a poor side visiting a Bolton side with very good home form and Palace have Millwall and Peterborough to play, neither of whom are world beaters in this division.

if we score an early goal v Forest we will be in the playoffs and the pressure then will be immense. Also with Bolton knowing we are playing Forest they know that a draw may be enough if we draw too so an element of stick or twist comes in to play.

Next Sat will be interesting!

It's not impossible but it is improbable.

Blackpool are a poor side visiting a Bolton side with very good home form and Palace have Millwall and Peterborough to play, neither of whom are world beaters in this division.

Blackpool will want to spoil Bolton's play-off chance and now they're safe they can relax and play with no fear. There's definitely no love lost between the two clubs and fans, it could go either way for me.

Millwall are neither here nor there and it will depend if they show up as they did a few weeks ago when beating Watford and lets not forget if Peterborough draw or win tonight Millwall will be playing for survival.

Peterborough have only lost once in 11 games and can win big games away from home as they did against Cardiff and Hull earlier this season.

Archived