Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Seriously I still believe

With our goal difference advantage if Bolton fail to win tommorow then we still have a chance come last day of the season. Yes we would be relying on Bolton to fail to win their last game but come on, it really actually isn't over just yet!

In all probability we will still have a chance come next Saturday!

Believe!!!

post-18165-0-64154600-1367044879_thumb.j

Nice to know you care about us so much.

Run along now. Toodle pip

your the first to dish out but you dont like it done to you

your fans come on our forum after we beat you 1-0 at the drum arena giving it to us saying we are going to bottle it but now you have done it your mods ban us within 3 mins of a post

your the first to dish out but you dont like it done to you

your fans come on our forum after we beat you 1-0 at the drum arena giving it to us saying we are going to bottle it but now you have done it your mods ban us within 3 mins of a post

Red kit? Cardiff Dragons?

Bunch of ****** who sold out to get to the prem. I'd rather be Leicester City in blue playing in league 2 than Leicester Foxes in orange playing in the prem.

Cardiff is a sad joke of a club which shows how modern football is just becoming a soulless business.

Red kit? Cardiff Dragons?

Bunch of ****** who sold out to get to the prem. I'd rather be Leicester City in blue playing in league 2 than Leicester Foxes in orange playing in the prem.

Cardiff is a sad joke of a club which shows how modern football is just becoming a soulless business.

ive heard it all now we are still cardiff city football club yes we play in red but have a look at iconic clubs like liverpool who started off in blue and their manager i think it was bill shankly who changed the colour to red and leeds don reevie changed their kit colour from blue to white

ive heard it all now we are still cardiff city football club yes we play in red but have a look at iconic clubs like liverpool who started off in blue and their manager i think it was bill shankly who changed the colour to red and leeds don reevie changed their kit colour from blue to white

Another team that I honestly can't see having a great mainstay in the Prem. At least Watford have a pressing game and can hold onto the ball- passing to Bellamy won't keep you up I'm afraid... Well done getting to the Premier League, but I can't see you staying.

Scalp spanking Redbirds are an embarrassment to the Football League and now you'll be on my TV every week, Jesus wept.

Archived