Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Seriously I still believe

It would be the biggest of **** ups from all the teams involved if we managed to get in the play offs. We've blown our chance many times this season. When you look back at it, the few extra points we needed could and should have been won in numerous games (Birmingham, Brighton and Palace recently to name just a few). That's what's so gutting and why we don't even deserve to go up

I'm hoping obliviously that Cardiff beat Bolton and to a lesser extent that Millwall can draw/beat Forest.

Other games that would be beneficial to us are...

Peterborough win at home to Sheff Wed,

Wolves win at home to Burnley,

Blackpool draw/lose today at home to Derby.

This would mean if both Peterborough and Wolves win and Blackpool don't manage to get all 3pts against Derby they would go to Bolton (providing they don't win today) on the final day needing to win to guarantee their safety in a big North-West grudge match.

I know I'm clutching at straws but...............You never know. :ph34r::P

your the first to dish out but you dont like it done to you

your fans come on our forum after we beat you 1-0 at the drum arena giving it to us saying we are going to bottle it but now you have done it your mods ban us within 3 mins of a post

I'm not bothered. You'll be straight back down.

Swansea City are the Premier team in Wales.

Archived