Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Seriously I still believe

Blackpool will want to spoil Bolton's play-off chance and now they're safe they can relax and play with no fear. There's definitely no love lost between the two clubs and fans, it could go either way for me.

Millwall are neither here nor there and it will depend if they show up as they did a few weeks ago when beating Watford and lets not forget if Peterborough draw or win tonight Millwall will be playing for survival.

Peterborough have only lost once in 11 games and can win big games away from home as they did against Cardiff and Hull earlier this season.

This..... and in truth I didn't think we would have any chance after last night, however, stranger things HAVE happened. Happy to be clinging on with a remote chance than have fvck all chance! COYB :chant:

Blackpool will want to spoil Bolton's play-off chance and now they're safe they can relax and play with no fear. There's definitely no love lost between the two clubs and fans, it could go either way for me.

Millwall are neither here nor there and it will depend if they show up as they did a few weeks ago when beating Watford and lets not forget if Peterborough draw or win tonight Millwall will be playing for survival.

Peterborough have only lost once in 11 games and can win big games away from home as they did against Cardiff and Hull earlier this season.

I hope you're right and can see how this sequence of events could come to pass. It is, however, at least as likely that Bolton put in a professional performance against a poor Blackpool side and win comfortably and Palace get their arse into gear.

Of the two, I'd back Palace to fvck it up. A local derby in a hostile environment and at home to a side fighting for their lives who've already beaten the top two away from home. Not easy when you're in good form, let alone the form Palace are in.

It is up to us we have to win the game if we do that and Bolton draw with Blackpool we are in the playoffs it is as simple as that.

Come on City please deliver the goods.

yep, its a small chance but at least we still have one.

I hope you're right and can see how this sequence of events could come to pass. It is, however, at least as likely that Bolton put in a professional performance against a poor Blackpool side and win comfortably and Palace get their arse into gear.

Of the two, I'd back Palace to fvck it up. A local derby in a hostile environment and at home to a side fighting for their lives who've already beaten the top two away from home. Not easy when you're in good form, let alone the form Palace are in.

I probably opt for Palace to balls it up too, although I don't think Blackpool are that poor of a side and on their day could beat anyone in this league. Paul Ince although not many peoples choice as a good manager has come in and steadied the ship and has actually done a good job (13 games, lost 3, drawn 6, won 4) especially considering the pitch they've got to play on at home and the fact he's the 3rd manager they've had this season. I reckon if they had appointed him earlier instead of waiting weeks when Appleton went they'd be in with a shout for the play-offs.

It'll be an exciting weekend whatever. :)

Much to my amazement we are still in with a chance. How the fook did that happen?

We have to beat Forest, but that was always going to be the case. We have two chances;

If Palace lose we go above on goal difference, playoffs.......
:thumbup:

If Bolton lose we go above them, if they draw we still go above them on goal difference......

Scrape into the playoffs and then see off Watford in the semis, that would be a hoot....

Much to my amazement we are still in with a chance. How the fook did that happen?

We have to beat Forest, but that was always going to be the case. We have two chances;

If Bolton lose we go above them, if they draw we still go above them on goal difference......

Scrape into the playoffs and then see off Watford in the semis, that would be a hoot....

Might even be Hull in the play-offs! They've got Cardiff last day and they're going to have to win it now to make sure.

Personally think that Watford will go up automatically after the weekend's results.

They should beat Leeds comfortably with what's at stake and Hull have a tricky match against Cardiff at home.

Hull won't win the play-offs if they end up there, the psychological damage of blowing automatic will kill them.

Bolton or Brighton to go up imo.

So, if we beat the Red Scum and Bolton lose, we are in the play-offs?

Amazing really!

Shows just how crap the league is this season.

We've no option but to win. Bolton can draw and we'd still make the play-offs on goal difference.

Personally think that Watford will go up automatically after the weekend's results.

They should beat Leeds comfortably with what's at stake and Hull have a tricky match against Cardiff at home.

Hull won't win the play-offs if they end up there, the psychological damage of blowing automatic will kill them.

Bolton or Brighton to go up imo.

Don't much care Bilo, if by some incredible magic we sneak in I shall be too drunk and laughing too loudly to even notice who gets automatic...... :beer::yahoo:

We've no option but to win. Bolton can draw and we'd still make the play-offs on goal difference.

We could draw could we not providing Bolton lose and still make the play offs on goal difference.

Either way even if we win we are still relying on Bolton's result.

Edit - No, no we couldn't Bolton are 2 points ahead, a win it is then.

Don't much care Bilo, if by some incredible magic we sneak in I shall be too drunk and laughing too loudly to even notice who gets automatic...... :beer::yahoo:

lol

I care because if by some miracle we do make the play-offs, I want us to win them!

Hull offer us the best chance of doing so for me. 4 points taken from this season already and demoralised by losing automatic on the last day? They'd be there for the taking.

Worst case scenario - Bolton draw and we lose - Forest in play offs or We beat Forest and Bolton win with last minute penalty and Palace sneak a draw with Peterborough after losing to Millwall in midweek. You just know one of these is likely to happen.

Worst case scenario - Bolton draw and we lose - Forest in play offs or We beat Forest and Bolton win with last minute penalty and Palace sneak a draw with Peterborough after losing to Millwall in midweek. You just know one of these is likely to happen.

I put money on the forest one

On our day we could thrash Forest key thing NFP needs to do is not play 4-4-2

Play Knockaert and Marshall as attacking midfielders in a 4-2-2-2 with Nugent and Wood Upfront now is the time to play our best 11.

Archived