Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

2012/2013 Season Highlights

Like Pearson said the other day - he's taken this club a long way in a very short amount of time. I really do think we've got the nucleus of a great team. Compare our starting 11 now to the start of the season. It's loads better.

i think we will try and keep hold of key players in the window like Kasper, Morgan ect.... and work on the team we have now, try and improve young players dont think they will be more than 2 new signings.

I think stick with NP, get rid of one or two, bring in two and hope to god we can keep hold of the likes of Kasper and next year we'll go up! Managers come good given time..

I think stick with NP, get rid of one or two, bring in two and hope to god we can keep hold of the likes of Kasper and next year we'll go up! Managers come good given time..

Like Pearson said the other day - he's taken this club a long way in a very short amount of time. I really do think we've got the nucleus of a great team. Compare our starting 11 now to the start of the season. It's loads better.

I generally defend Pearson but our progress this year seems to have been totally undone.

We as a team have gone backwards since 2012. It's plain fact.

Archived