Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Michael Keane Replacement

I think if we get promoted there is a chance we could get him on a season long loan. although we all know that isn't going to happen.... :whistle: ( reverse psychology!) If we Don't get promoted and Pearson stays we may be able to get him for half a season... If Pearson goes we can kiss goodbye to getting a bunch of United kids...

Should of kept Bamba in all honesty.

Disagree with that too.

Got the right attributes just absolutely no brain. But if he had a brain he'd be at a side far superior to us or Trabzonspor.

Probably because they played less games together than the other partnerships.. Says it all does it.. Muppet

Calm down, your probably getting a bit wound up because you live in Nottingham.

You never know we may get Keane back again for one more season, although I bet United will want him to get some Prem experience.

He'll go Cardiff I reckon.

Isnt chalobah a DM?

HE is what we need and im not only saying that because of the goal he scored.

Agreed. He'd have been an absolutely terrific capture for us and I reckon we'd still be well in contention for second if we'd got him.

He's got a huge future. Shame he's at a club where youth isn't recognised because of a **** owner. Hope he leaves them permanently and unlocks his ability.

Disagree with that too.

Got the right attributes just absolutely no brain. But if he had a brain he'd be at a side far superior to us or Trabzonspor.

Massively agree. I genuinely believe that if we had De Laet instead of Peltier last season and anybody but Bamba at CB we would have sneaked into the play offs.

Bamba is crap! Awful positioning and can't read the game.

Yep

Grant Hanley's not a bad shout.

What about Roger Johnson if Wolves go down?

Personally, I'd like another good, experienced central defender who is going to form a long term partnership with Wes.

However, wasn't the SSL/Wes the best one this season in terms of goals conceded?

We should steer well clear of that one. Used to being relegated, had issues at the clubs he's been at, not all that great anyway, should leave well alone.

Massively agree. I genuinely believe that if we had De Laet instead of Peltier last season and anybody but Bamba at CB we would have sneaked into the play offs.

Bamba is crap! Awful positioning and can't read the game.

No chance. The squad was full of players who couldn't give a shit.

If we had motivated Beckford, motivated Danns and motivated Mills we'd have done a lot better.

He'll go Cardiff I reckon.

Agreed. He'd have been an absolutely terrific capture for us and I reckon we'd still be well in contention for second if we'd got him.

He's got a huge future. Shame he's at a club where youth isn't recognised because of a **** owner. Hope he leaves them permanently and unlocks his ability.

Definitely, Hes got vision, strength, good defensive and a lethal shot.

Chelsea are wasting way too much talent.

I would take mceachran from chelsea too.

I'd definitely have Curtis Davies. A CB pairing of him and Wes looks very strong to me - possibly the best in the division. He also seems a decent enough guy and would probably contribute to a good team spirit.

Would he come to us? Maybe. I think we've a better chance of promotion than Birmigham and he already has some link to us (albeit not much of a link).

I'd definitely have Curtis Davies. A CB pairing of him and Wes looks very strong to me - possibly the best in the division. He also seems a decent enough guy and would probably contribute to a good team spirit.

Would he come to us? Maybe. I think we've a better chance of promotion than Birmigham and he already has some link to us (albeit not much of a link).

Aren't Birmingham going to have to sell a few players in the summer anyway because of major debts or something?

Whitbread gives us something we need - real dominance in our own box. I think that's a given for teams to succeed in this league. He was always playing catch-up this season with fitness after missing pre-season and then having various injuries. If he could forge a partnership with Wes, we can possibly afford to take a look at our own youngsters like Taft and Moore and ease them in via the bench. Guess it depends how much money we have to play with and whether a purchase or top loan is feasible or not. Suspect his injury record means we will probably need one more experienced player. Just soooooo don't want it to be the vastly overrated SSL. Curtis D would be fabulous.

Curtis Davies would be a no from me, purely because he rejected us before. He can rot.

This is such a naive viewpoint to take. You'd reject a quality defender at this level because he chose to sign for a Premier League club rather than us well over a year ago?

Makes no sense to me, I'd take him here in a flash.

Archived