Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Michael Keane Replacement

The reality is that we probably won't be able to keep Michael Keane. However that will inevitably leave a problem finding a replacement. Who do you think would make a good replacement? Personally I would want Craig Dawson or just to use SSL

Been saying Craig Dawson for past couple of years. Bit of a long shot cos hes a decent young CB, will Caulker get a look in at Spurs next season? More likely get someone like him on loan. Grant Hanley aswell a youngster, him and big Wes, wouldnt be bad at all.

I think plenty of premier league clubs would be in for caulker i don't think we would stand a chance

Been saying Craig Dawson for past couple of years. Bit of a long shot cos hes a decent young CB, will Caulker get a look in at Spurs next season? More likely get someone like him on loan. Grant Hanley aswell a youngster, him and big Wes, wouldnt be bad at all.

Yep

Grant Hanley's not a bad shout.

What about Roger Johnson if Wolves go down?

Personally, I'd like another good, experienced central defender who is going to form a long term partnership with Wes.

However, wasn't the SSL/Wes the best one this season in terms of goals conceded?

At the end of the Birmingham match Curtis Davies was interviewed alongside Wes Morgan, it was like a jigsaw clicking into place (albeit just a two piece one - something Coventry fans have as kids) , they looked respectful of each other and I could see them as a partnership.

the same Curtis who turned us down for Birmingham for premier league football? lol

Can't say I blame him. He has absolutely no affiliation with Leicester City so to be offered the chance ( as he saw it)of prem football would be a perfectly understandable choice IMO

Why?

Really just don't like him. Swear I saw on here someone saying he'd been on the piss a day or two before Chelsea away or something. Very average defender who's level is at a club like milwall , good riddance.

Really just don't like him. Swear I saw on here someone saying he'd been on the piss a day or two before Chelsea away or something. Very average defender who's level is at a club like milwall , good riddance.

Disagree, him and Morgan's partnership conceded the least goals this season. Says it all really.

Disagree, him and Morgan's partnership conceded the least goals this season. Says it all really.

Probably because they played less games together than the other partnerships.. Says it all does it.. Muppet

Archived