Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Bernie's replacement.

KingFox, he would love the attention and means he keeps off Foxestalk. Win win situation

I'm alright where I am.

Guy behind me can take Bernie's place though, he likes to shout shoot really loudly, and sing I believe I can fly, everytime the Air Asia advertising board comes up.

I'm alright where I am.

Guy behind me can take Bernie's place though, he likes to shout shoot really loudly, and sing I believe I can fly, everytime the Air Asia advertising board comes up.

He sounds more annoying than this guy who was sat in front of me who kept calling Nicky Maynard 'Wine Gums'

He sounds more annoying than this guy who was sat in front of me who kept calling Nicky Maynard 'Wine Gums'

His final whistle entertainment when we played Watford was first class.

People think I'm I bellend, you should see this guy.

I'm alright where I am.

Top banter.

As soon as I read this many names came to mind... but the one stand out candidate.. and possibly the only person who could match him for alcohol consumption has to Alexicocopops!

Archived