Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Bought my ticket for the Watford away, on the phone nearly 45 minutes! Doesn't help being a bank holiday means everybody's off work, just got arrange transport now! Busy weekend for me Saturday Villa then sunday Watford.

Just read the Automatic Reply received and it says:

PLEASE NOTE ANY SEASON TICKET HOLDERS THAT ARE PURCHASING TICKETS IN THEIR OWN SEATS, THIS WILL BE UPLOADED ONTO YOUR SEASON CARDS.

It would have helped if the club had put the above information on the original press release instead of putting it in an Autoreply to an email to [email protected]

Problem solved!

Thank flip for that. I tried to do the "e-ticket" option online thinking the plastic cards were dead and somehow got the "season card" result instead.

I went down to the ground yesterday at 3.25 to check if my season card would work at the turnstiles and there wasn't even anyone from the club telling the queue that they were going to shut the doors in ten minutes, and no-one telling people not to join the queue, although I think something was said to the people trying to squeeze into the shop.  Some bloke did eventually appear not long before 4 o'clock to break the news. I left before it got ugly!

Emailed Jim about not even being able to queue on the phone for tickets, although i had already got them by this time he phoned me back and said he wouldh ave helped if i couldnt have got them.

A real top bloke the guy is

Archived