Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Drove past earlier, absolutely no chance you'll get me queuing in that!! May head down later tonight.

Quick question, do STH's have until the end of tomorrow to reserve their seats? Or is it the end of today?

Tuesday 8pm

You should do the right thing and hand them back if you have not been to the sufficient number of games for you to qualify for them imo 

If you did that, youd be crazy.

You should do the right thing and hand them back if you have not been to the sufficient number of games for you to qualify for them imo

I'm not sure that level of honesty exists unfortunately

Live 60 miles from Leicester in Cambs with 3 season tickets in J2. Cannot collect tickets as would add another £20 in fuel costs and valuable time. Spent ALL day on internet and phone trying to get my tickets for Thursday's Watford game with considerable anger, stress and disappointment. It's a Bank Holiday - day off wasted.

Only a dedicated City fan but treated like something on the bottom of the Ticket Manager's shoe!!!

The Website is like a 3rd world countries, sorry theirs would work.

Renew 3 season tickets this week? Treated like this not sure.

I'm not sure that level of honesty exists unfortunately

Saw this at Forest on Saturday - loads of smug bas****s all giving it large cos they'd got into the ground for the big one but how on earth did it happen when they were quite open about not going to anywhere near enough away games last season to qualify for it. People who were at the mid-week fixtures last season against Bristol & Watford and those that paid and travelled to watch poor performances at Millwall & Doncaster should atleast be given the opportunity to see this if they choose to do so. The priority system is a fair one if both the club and supporters respect it.  

Live 60 miles from Leicester in Cambs with 3 season tickets in J2. Cannot collect tickets as would add another £20 in fuel costs and valuable time. Spent ALL day on internet and phone trying to get my tickets for Thursday's Watford game with considerable anger, stress and disappointment. It's a Bank Holiday - day off wasted.

Only a dedicated City fan but treated like something on the bottom of the Ticket Manager's shoe!!!

The Website is like a 3rd world countries, sorry theirs would work.

Renew 3 season tickets this week? Treated like this not sure.

Slightly extreme  lol

i thought i was 3, been 6 this year and 6 last year

You can get priority 2 by going to 6 games, you need 80 points to be P2 and you get 10 for weekend games and 15 for midweek. So if you went to 2 weekend games and 4 midweek, you will be P2.

Has everyone just got a text message saying 'your seat is held until 8pm tonight'?

We've already brought our tickets so I don't get why I got this message, unless it's standard and everyone has got it?

Has everyone just got a text message saying 'your seat is held until 8pm tonight'?

We've already brought our tickets so I don't get why I got this message, unless it's standard and everyone has got it?

I had that aswell

I have bought my seat - well my dad has but not received an email to confirm it? Maybe he has I dont know. Can see allsorts of problems on thursday, getting down there in plenty of time.

My ticket should have been 'loaded onto my season ticket card''

Anyone know how many we've sold?

No idea but the vast majority of the Stadium had only single tickets left at lunchtime today. Expect a few more seats to become available when 8pm passes tonight.

Should be a higher crowd than the Cardiff play-off.

I've got a little problem the coach that runs from Nuneaton is already full up, so i tried foxes travel only to find the first train to take to Leicester wouldn't get me in time. :(

Plus the first train leaving Nunny would get me in time

So I've got a slight problem, so at the moment it looks like i maybe forced to get an early bus from Nunny to cov and getting a train from Cov to Watford.

Still haven't had an email with the tickets, despite ordering them on Sunday morning. Anyone else had theirs?

I havent had one. But checked my purchasd history on LCFC direct and both home and away are on there

Archived