Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Just found out mrs broughtonblue's bosses husband has got two tickets for watford away. He has only been to two or three city matches in the last few years. His cousin and his wifes best mate both work in the ticket office and gave him one each. Disgusting

Just found out mrs broughtonblue's bosses husband has got two tickets for watford away. He has only been to two or three city matches in the last few years. His cousin and his wifes best mate both work in the ticket office and gave him one each. Disgusting

Alright I was quite calm before but this one has fvcked me off.

If there's a shite atmosphere at the away leg it's hardly going to lift the lads is it?

Watford have sold 9,000 tickets for the second leg so far.

450 left of their allocation for the first leg.

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/article/130509-play-off-information-807388.aspx

Tinpot lol

I got my season ticket seats today on the way back from work, the girl at the checkout said that there are only single tickets left, and that they're expecting to be very close to selling out.

Watford have sold 9,000 tickets for the second leg so far.

450 left of their allocation for the first leg.

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/article/130509-play-off-information-807388.aspx

The home sales are more of a shock than the away sales.

They aren't big travellers as the Watford fans on here have said, but I'm amazed they've sold so few at home. 6,000 tickets going begging two days after their play-off place was confirmed is slow going really. Should we win on Thursday night, there could be a few empty seats in the home ends at Vicarage Road. *winkwink*

Tinpot lol

I got my season ticket seats today on the way back from work, the girl at the checkout said that there are only single tickets left, and that they're expecting to be very close to selling out.

Indeed. We've probably sold triple the amount of tickets they have. The more you think about it the funnier it gets.  lol

The home sales are more of a shock than the away sales.

They aren't big travellers as the Watford fans on here have said, but I'm amazed they've sold so few at home. 6,000 tickets going begging two days after their play-off place was confirmed is slow going really. Should we win on Thursday night, there could be a few empty seats in the home ends at Vicarage Road. *winkwink*

I agree, I know it's fairly early in the sales process (for them) but that's an awful turnout. No excuse not for filling that stadium - only holds 18k.

I'd also like to think had we had a large enough allocation we'd have sold a similar amount of away tickets. It'd turn into a little competition - who can sell more tickets at Vicarage  Road?  lol

Anyone else tried buying more than 1 ticket online?  I want to get 2, but my "allocation" is only a single ticket.   :dunno:

If you click on 'my account', then 'friends and family', you can link another person to your account, which will mean you can order 2 tickets. Hope this helps

If you click on 'my account', then 'friends and family', you can link another person to your account, which will mean you can order 2 tickets. Hope this helps

Thanks - got them!  Managed to buy 2 for the Watford league match ok without doing this, but I guess maybe they're being a bit stricter for the play-offs.  Sorted now anyway.

I tried emailing the ticket office to move tickets but got an automated reply saying they aren't reading them basically.

Will I have any more luck emailing fanzone or do they not deal with that kind of thing?

I tried emailing the ticket office to move tickets but got an automated reply saying they aren't reading them basically.

Will I have any more luck emailing fanzone or do they not deal with that kind of thing?

Try it. All i hear about jim is good. He tends to ring back as well. As opposed to taking the easy option.

Emailed him at 3 pm today by 5.15 problem solved thanks to a phone call back. Always has been the best thing at the club for a number of years.

With Watford tickets selling so slowly for the second leg I would love it if they gave us another 1,000.

It's damn spiteful if they'd rather have the seats empty. I doubt they've made allowances for it though. Been Vicarage Road a few times and I can't remember them ever giving us more than a couple of thousand behind the goal.

We can live in hope.

With Watford tickets selling so slowly for the second leg I would love it if they gave us another 1,000.

It's damn spiteful if they'd rather have the seats empty. I doubt they've made allowances for it though. Been Vicarage Road a few times and I can't remember them ever giving us more than a couple of thousand behind the goal.

We can live in hope.

Well be on the ball about it if they do for Christs sake!

We can live in hope.

Gave us the whole end in our play-off year under oneill. The opposite end of ground near allotments and scrap yard.

Hang on, if that's the case, why are we not buying up home tickets in their droves? Surely they will let London Foxes buy ticks?

Think you have to be on our database.]

Sure we will sell much more but some might be waiting on the 1st leg scoreline.

I agree it would be pretty sad if we cannot sell out though.

Think you have to be on our database.]

Sure we will sell much more but some might be waiting on the 1st leg scoreline.

I agree it would be pretty sad if we cannot sell out though.

Yep watford have said you have to be on the database with a previous buying history at the club.

They are however happy to sell matchday hospitality packages which star at about £75 plus vat.

Archived