Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

I thought (if there were any left) it would all be working again now - website doesn't load at all and phone lines closed. What time will they be open today?

Just opened mate. 9am-8pm today.

I'm an ST so mine will be reserved that's why I left it until today :)

its a joke pal.

It is and they treat us like idiots, do they really think we believe there is a high volume of callers at 9:01 in the morning? Least i expected was a queue. So many people at the ground they cant be arsed with the phones, and i'm seriously worried i'll miss out on the second leg now, with no fault of my own. Serious joke

Are you in  a queue? Cant get that far myslef

I can only recommend you keep trying! I spent an hour yesterday pressing redial because I couldn't even get into the queue. About quarter past 11 it finally worked and I was on hold for about another hour before getting through.

Just got 2 x Away Tickets over the phone for this.

Took about 5 attempts bang on 9am, but luckily got into a queue. Took about 1hr 10min to get from position 65 to be answered, so not too bad considering what people were saying yesterday about being in the queue.

Reading the boards, I know that I was very lucky to have even got in the queue, but keep trying if the phones are your only option of getting a ticket.

Also to reassure a few of you, they are checking your Priority when you get through, so hopefully there wont be a repeat of Forest.

Sadly I'm unable to attend both, i'm in college early on a friday plus i finish late on Thursday so I won't have any energy for the footy. The sunday one is out aswell, besides been to Watford already this season. Gotta save my money for Wembley  :thumbup:

I'm getting in from college, on Thursday, at 7 and still going; staying to do work till 6, an hour walk home then off out to watch the football. Then, on Friday, I'm getting into college at 8:30 (with the hours walk) to do more work, even though my first lesson is at 12!!

"won't have any energy", Get yourself down and fill the KP, always retakes  :scarf:

Archived