Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

That was the first game I had been to on my own felt a bit weird at first but once surrounded by city fans I didn't even think about it.

Yes, exactly!

People say "go by yourself" but I don't really feel alone when I got to a game without friends or family. Everyone around me is my friend, there's only one thing on people's minds and we all want the same thing so I have a lot in common with them.

When Knockaert scored I hugged other people as well as my friends, we're all in it together.

Mate, my Mrs is literally going to drop any day now. I'm heading up from Hertfordshire and wouldn't miss it for the world. The baby will be there when I get home!!

Years ago i can remember some bloke in a bar wetting his baby's head. He was telling us how his mrs had gone into labour while they were shopping in nottingham, when in the car his mrs was screaming to be taken to the nearest hospital while he was insisting no baby of his was being born in nottingham so proceeded to race down the 46 and to Leicester.

I had a season ticket on my own for a couple of years, it's fine for a while but when the atmosphere turns sour you start to feel pretty lonely and fed up with it.

For a game like this it shouldn't be an issue, the crowd should be well up for it and you'll be caught up in it.

Years ago i can remember some bloke in a bar wetting his baby's head. He was telling us how his mrs had gone into labour while they were shopping in nottingham, when in the car his mrs was screaming to be taken to the nearest hospital while he was insisting no baby of his was being born in nottingham so proceeded to race down the 46 and to Leicester.

lol amazing

Mate, my Mrs is literally going to drop any day now. I'm heading up from Hertfordshire and wouldn't miss it for the world. The baby will be there when I get home!!

Good lad

Years ago i can remember some bloke in a bar wetting his baby's head. He was telling us how his mrs had gone into labour while they were shopping in nottingham, when in the car his mrs was screaming to be taken to the nearest hospital while he was insisting no baby of his was being born in nottingham so proceeded to race down the 46 and to Leicester.

Too bloody right aswell, no child of mine would ever be born anywhere but Leicester!!!

461 tickets left according to the ticket office so come on lets make it a sell out! Buzzing for the match! Bet the club have made a few quid from all the ticket sales from this match. Have watford sold out their allocation yet?

461 tickets left according to the ticket office so come on lets make it a sell out! Buzzing for the match! Bet the club have made a few quid from all the ticket sales from this match. Have watford sold out their allocation yet?

They've only sold 1700ish according to my mate.. piss poor considering ours sold out within 48 hours

Archived