Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

If we were to get to wembley, what sort of allocation do u think we wud get? 30,000?

And I know i shud focus on watford but im just curious.

Well Northampton Town have been allocated 40k for the L2 final. I'd hope we'd get the same, at least!

Well Northampton Town have been allocated 40k for the L2 final. I'd hope we'd get the same, at least!

Corporate sponsors will be far more interested in the championship playoff final than the league 2 final. Therefore more seats will be requested by them. Just the way it is.

I'm in two minds about whether or not to go, can I afford it? And is it weird going alone?

Biggest game in years, the KP will be rocking. Stupid to miss it. Ive been on my own plenty of times. Im there to watch the football, not stare into my mates eyes.

Corporate sponsors will be far more interested in the championship playoff final than the league 2 final. Therefore more seats will be requested by them. Just the way it is.

40k to each team leaves 10k free. Take segregation into account, that's still 6-8k free for sponsors.

I'm in two minds about whether or not to go, can I afford it? And is it weird going alone?

It is not weird going to alone to a match of this importance.

I have been to five away matches on my own this season - that might be considered weird - but you going to this by yourself? Absolutely not. You have to get down to this game (provided you can afford it).

Corporate sponsors will be far more interested in the championship playoff final than the league 2 final. Therefore more seats will be requested by them. Just the way it is.

Biggest game in years, the KP will be rocking. Stupid to miss it. Ive been on my own plenty of times. Im there to watch the football, not stare into my mates eyes.

You make such a good point :/ I live in London! It's such a mission

I have been to five away matches on my own this season - that might be considered weird - but you going to this by yourself? Absolutely not. You have to get down to this game (provided you can afford it).

Same here, am at university at Bristol, so have to sack off revision for dental school finals exams and drive up tomorrow for the game. Totally worth it

You make such a good point :/ I live in London! It's such a mission

Did you not listen to that crazy bint on the football forum reading out her "poem/song" the other day.

This is my quest

To follow that star

No matter how hopeless

No matter how far

To fight for the right

Without question or pause

To be willing to march into Hell

For a heavenly cause

lol

I have same problem. As I know NO city fans in my area (East Norfolk). The last few seasons I've travelled down with family. But this season I only managed to get to Ipswich away due to finance reasons

That was the first game I had been to on my own felt a bit weird at first but once surrounded by city fans I didn't even think about it.

Would love to come tomorrow but cant really afford the train and would miss the last train home. Cannot seem to find anyone on here that has a spare seat in their car :(

Corporate sponsors will be far more interested in the championship playoff final than the league 2 final. Therefore more seats will be requested by them. Just the way it is.

too true, i managed to get a ticket for forest away on my ow, didn't think twice about it. Going with my brother this time but sitting on my own as could only get single seats! 

Right, you guys make good points, I'll think about it tonight!

Mate, my Mrs is literally going to drop any day now. I'm heading up from Hertfordshire and wouldn't miss it for the world. The baby will be there when I get home!!

Archived