Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

To those of you who are going: Go fvcking mental for the entire 90 minutes!! Get behind the lads even if we go behind. It kills me that I can't be there, but trust me, I'll be screaming my lungs out at a pub in Denmark!! 3 years ago we lost 0-1 to Cardiff in the 1st leg. Let's put that fvcker right!!!!  :scarf:

When was the last time leicester sold 1600 for an evening fixture.

Don't see what you're are getting at here, it's not far up the M1. It's not just any ordinary game is it, where are the 5,000/6,000 that they took to Man City. Sunday 12 isn't much better than a Thursday night yet our tickets were sold in a day and a half.

But to answer your question Derby away 5:20 kick off.

Don't see what you're are getting at here, it's not far up the M1. It's not just any ordinary game is it, where are the 5,000/6,000 that they took to Man City. Sunday 12 isn't much better than a Thursday night yet our tickets were sold in a day and a half.

Very true, we're travelling twice as far as the Watford fans.

For a play-off semi? Bloody hell come on

In the play-offs? Last time we were in them.

Well we took 1600 odd to Huddersfield on a Tuesday night in October....

9000 to Man City on a Tuesday night. Tv game

just don't thinks its as bad as people think watford are not a big club their average attendance 13453 maybe leicester do take more to evening games but its still not that bad also it might be surprising to people on foxes talk but people have something called a job.

To those of you who are going: Go fvcking mental for the entire 90 minutes!! Get behind the lads even if we go behind. It kills me that I can't be there, but trust me, I'll be screaming my lungs out at a pub in Denmark!! 3 years ago we lost 0-1 to Cardiff in the 1st leg. Let's put that fvcker right!!!! :scarf:

Well said Vince

just don't thinks its as bad as people think watford are not a big club their average attendance 13453 maybe leicester do take more to evening games but its still not that bad also it might be surprising to people on foxes talk but people have something called a job.

So why bring in Leicester's away attendance if they are not a big club?

I get your point but I would take a guess that we have more than 2,000 Leicester fans travelling from further than Watford tomorrow. It's not Middlesbrough or Blackpool. 

You're right they aren't a big club and I don't expect much from them, but I'm still surprised they haven't sold out for a play-off semi-final they should be favourites for.

My wife and i are Driving from Fulham tomorrow up to leicester for game. We drive past Watford.

its not that far. Surely Watford will fill their 2k allocation.

Often driven to Leicester and back to see family.

If you have a job, I hope to Christ it doesn't involve literacy.

Archived