Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Just been to the ground and got 5, shit seats though. I'm a bit annoyed cos I'm pretty sure if the website wasn't being a cvnt I'd be in J. Club employees are very unhelpful as well.

When you book a ticket online you have 3 options, e-ticket, print ticket or season card.

Does season card just mean I can use my season ticket as I would at normal game?

Yes

Website much more smooth right now if you're still trying to get one.

Managed to get two at the top of J1. Does anyone think that will be standing? Usually it's a bit too far across for that but could be different because of the context of the game?

Website much more smooth right now if you're still trying to get one.

Managed to get two at the top of J1. Does anyone think that will be standing? Usually it's a bit too far across for that but could be different because of the context of the game?

im still having a mare 

im still having a mare 

Not working at all?

Watch out when it says there's been an error, it said that with me when in fact it was actually still processing the seat into my basket and after a while it worked.

The same thing happened to my mate earlier who didn't realise he'd put 3 in his basket.

Not working at all?

Watch out when it says there's been an error, it said that with me when in fact it was actually still processing the seat into my basket and after a while it worked.

The same thing happened to my mate earlier who didn't realise he'd put 3 in his basket.

I tried it when you said it was working. Got all the way to the end really quickly. And then as it was processing the payment, ****ed up and said error. Stupid website :@

Can't believe I'm still perservering with this. At one point yesterday I had the 3 seats I wanted in my basket but crashed every time I went to the payment screen. Been trying all day today, there's not even 2 seats together anywhere anymore but I've found 3 in a similar area but crashes or logs me out when I click anything.

Not working at all?

yea it does, do i leave it or try reloading the page like it says? 

yea it does, do i leave it or try reloading the page like it says? 

both? :P

Try leaving it for a minute or 2, if it doesn't do anything reload it.

When I did it I thought it had not worked but then I realised there was a ticket in my basket in the top right corner. Sneaky buggers.

I could barely get to the lcfc direct page earlier but did it 20 minutes ago and it worked 2nd time.

Website now says I've got the wrong password (Sure I haven't) and have been clicking send new password for last hour or so and nothing come through. Hope the useless bastards in charge of this are sacked immediately.

When exactly is the season ticket holders' deadline?

Capture.png

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. CONTACT YOU. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR PHONE LINES ARE ****ED  :@  :@

thought i was on to a winner and this has just happened, absolutely fuming. 

Literally, tearing my hair out. If i don't get a ticket i find who ever is responsible 

Can't believe I'm still perservering with this. At one point yesterday I had the 3 seats I wanted in my basket but crashed every time I went to the payment screen. Been trying all day today, there's not even 2 seats together anywhere anymore but I've found 3 in a similar area but crashes or logs me out when I click anything.

5c4e9a3407983c531c2dc0c9cbfdda30_zpsf6b1

Have these all sold in the last hour then?

ETA. No they haven't, just logged on and most are still availiable although some go orange as I type this.

The site seems ok now.

So frustrating when you have an ST and your seat is just sitting there and all you need to do is purchase it.

Got through to payment page a dozen times!!

I've got until 8pm tomorrow night right?!!

Same and yes

i have just managed to log on any buy ST seats tried yesterday last night and now tonight, problems still happening though, logged in then all of a sudden logged out cant access basket, but got there in the end, if we get to final i hope they sort this mess out

Archived