Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Ridiculous attitude. There is a section of fans that can't make every match due to other commitments, finances etc. For matches like this most people that in that category are going to try and work around those hurdles to make sure they are there. Hence the demand.

I can't make every match, but that doesn't mean I'm a fair weather supporter. I'm no doubt more passionate about this club than a lot of season ticket holders. Going every week doesn't make you care more about Leicester than people that can't make it every week.

Don't take it personally.

I was merely saying as a committed season ticket holder and not being able to log on or phone up to get my seats is a frustration.

And facts are there be loads of fair weathers at the game on Thursday and even more if we go up.

And a lump of them wont have put there arse on a seat at the KP all season.

cant get through on the phone and the website wont even let me put my ref numbers in! why didn't they just sell the home tie tix today and tomorrow  for STH and then general release for all on Tuesday. then sell the away tix on wed via the priority system?

struggling with lcfc direct

not too worried, remember racking up a £40 phone bill for the cardiff semi a few years back. we only sold 27k in the end!

Weren't that because the club stupidly only allowed one ticket per person? Something like that anyway.

I was having problems logging on as well so I went through lcfc.com and followed the link from there, logged me in within a minute and just managed to get 2 tickets. 

Bit of a pot luck because on another tab I'd been trying to log in for more than an hour without luck. 

why didn't they just sell the home tie tix today and tomorrow for STH and then general release for all on Tuesday. then sell the away tix on wed via the priority system?

Away tickets usually go on sale 13 days before the game, starting the away sales on Weds would be suicidal for lots of reasons also all home seats on general release on Tuesday would not solve the issue.

It would take longer than a day for all home match ticket sales as it takes people far longer to buy these as the staff spin the screen round and they stand there and choose a seat or two whereas away tickets you more or less get top or bottom only, and even that if you're lucky.

A better option would be what I posted elsewhere, "away tickets over here please, home tickets over here."

Or they should've opened the sub ticket offices up behind the kop and sold away tickets there only.

That way priority holders wouldn't need to queue at all, as for the site isn't that down to the servers and volume of traffic, if they don't get heavy traffic throughout the year they won't spend more on bigger servers for a couple of days.

4 hours left at the shop and it sounds like the queue is as long as its ever been, plus online sales.

As season ticket holders have till Tuesday to reserve their seat it can't sell out today

Who knows?

Will never sell out today only look about 1000/1500 people in the queue

Has the queue actually gone down at all? I was thinking of coming down to the KP but might leave it until tomorrow or Tuesday if Im going to be waiting for hours.

if that

As season ticket holders have till Tuesday to reserve their seat it can't sell out today

It was a bit tongue in cheek, what have we got 14,000 STH tops?

Ground holds 32,000ish minus 3,000 away fans equals 15,000 general sale tickets give or take.

How can they sell that many in 6 hours? 2,500 sales an hour. I doubt it.

I should've added a smilie or some sorts!

Archived