Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Guest parky0607

Truly awful. Literally spent all day trying to get 2 together and the only time ive been able to do it, is when I got offered Row A. 

Website is still ridiculously slow now. This is so poor. 

Can someone please tell me how they are managing to buy tickets for none ST Holders online. What options do you get and what are you doing after you click on Quick Seats.

They seem to be allocated randomly so I'd advise adding 8 to your basket, seeing if two (or however many you want) are together and then ridding of the others. Worked first time for me, albeit a few hours ago.

This worked! Now it's taken me about an hour to delete all the ones I don't need lol

This is mental.

Can someone please tell me how they are managing to buy tickets for none ST Holders online. What options do you get and what are you doing after you click on Quick Seats.

After you click Quick Seats (which is NOT QUICK because the website itself is going uber slow) It will take you to another screen where there is a really awkward drop down menu. First you select pricing band then the same drop down menu (after some more loading) SHOULD let you choose a seating block. Then you choose the amount of seats.

Its pretty straightforward, but its mega slow and you will be assigned random seats, which arent likely to be next to each other.

Looks like some people have chosen 8 tickets then eliminated any which arent next to each other to improve your chances of getting the right seats.

Just keep persevering. I got some next to each other in G block after having no luck in SK 1-4.

Tried for 3 hours from 10.00am this morning for 2 tickets (phone and online).  Two kids at uni in different parts of the country mean we can't go that often (financially as well as distance) but we manage several times a year (irrelevant of weather)!! For my son and me to go on Thursday would cost us about £100.00(if we buy the cheapest seats),  once I have left work early, paid for his train ticket, and the fuel I will use doing the 200 mile journey.  Not a great expense for some, but it is for me!  Kept trying on and off this afternoon but what a joke.  Then to add insult to injury I have just had an email at 9.45 this evening inviting me to buy tickets and the kind offer of a cheap shirt!!!!  Suddenly a take away in front of Sky with a take away and a  nice glass of wine on Thursday is looking very inviting!

After you click Quick Seats (which is NOT QUICK because the website itself is going uber slow) It will take you to another screen where there is a really awkward drop down menu. First you select pricing band then the same drop down menu (after some more loading) SHOULD let you choose a seating block. Then you choose the amount of seats.

Its pretty straightforward, but its mega slow and you will be assigned random seats, which arent likely to be next to each other.

Looks like some people have chosen 8 tickets then eliminated any which arent next to each other to improve your chances of getting the right seats.

Just keep persevering. I got some next to each other in G block after having no luck in SK 1-4.

That's why I can't buy then because I don't get a drop down screen all I get beneath my ST listing is the following:

and when I select Choose Seats it crashes out and has done about 50 times since I first tried at 9.30 this morning.

Right, I get as far as Quick Seats and get this message:

Is anyone else getting this message or is the fault at my end?  Any help or info would be gratefully received.

Server Error in '/' Application.

That's why I can't buy then because I don't get a drop down screen all I get beneath my ST listing is the following:

attachicon.gifchoose seats.jpg

and when I select Choose Seats it crashes out and has done about 50 times since I first tried at 9.30 this morning.

Just go to the fanstore with all the problems it would be easier may have to queue but will take less time (only if your local of course)

Finally got my two tickets. What a joke that whole process was and yet still the club ignore all the issues, posting a 'hurry get your tickets now!!' news article that ignores all the thousand of fans trying to get tickets, but can't.

Like most I chose 8 tickets to give me a better chance of getting two together. Took me a while but eventually it did result in two next to each other.

For people struggling with ordering multiple age bands, just select all adult tickets initially, then/if it comes back with a set of tickets you can change the drop-downs to your chosen age band.

Guest parky0607

Is anyone else getting this message or is the fault at my end?  Any help or info would be gratefully received.

This error isnt a problem at your end - its most often associated with a server time out due to it being unable to cope. 

I've been getting that all day about 50 times in fact.

Have you tried another browser?

Yes tried Chrome & Firefox on a Desktop, laptop and android tablet

Archived