Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

It took me all day trying to get the website to work/get through on the phone. Quick seats is stupid, can't get seats together and also cannot buy two different types of tickets e.g. An adult and a child. Seeing as my 10 year old cannot really sit on his own(!) was resigned to the phone. Called a million times and couldn't even get into the queue until 2pm then was on hold for 1 hour 15 minutes. Worth it for the tickets but omg please sort this out! Can't wait for the game though!

Sales are open to everyone today. Season ticket holders have until Tuesday to buy their own seat. All other seats are available to all.

Sales are open to everyone today. Season ticket holders have until Tuesday to buy their own seat. All other seats are available to all.

There are 15k STH with roughly an allocation of say 29000. That's another 14k tickets that are up for sale

Sorry I meant how are they managing to buy them online, I've tried all day to get my son one and when I click on choose tickets for family and friends it just crashes out.

15K, are you mad? so you are saying that of the 25,000 fans we normally get 15,000 are sth's!?! more like 7,000!

Between 14 and 15k.

Got 3 tickets, but one is further down the aisle inexplicably but just wanted to get them.

BTW, anybody know what the system will be for Wembley, if we get there? STH then members, or will those who have been to away games get prioritised too? We don't get to many home games, but have been to loads of away games so have plenty of stubs.

Tried lcfc direct this morning and was faced with the same bullshit described by many here, got in the car drove 25 miles and queued up from 10am and got tickets around midday, just 8/9 serving which was Piss poor, I expected all checkouts open, if this leads to Wembley ticket sales then god help us. We remain a terribly run club when it comes to retail.

We managed to get tickets but didn't work online and it took just under 3 hours queuing at the fan store to get them. I then went back to buy some merchandise and as i was paying at the shirt printing thing as everyone buying merchandise was they close the door and stopped a few hundred coming in who were queuing. I can understand why they did that with sunday trading hours but i think they should have stopped letting people queue. People then weren't moving and continued queuing outside and people continued joining the back of the queue. I think there was a lot of mismanagement online and in the shop. 

15K, are you mad? so you are saying that of the 25,000 fans we normally get 15,000 are sth's!?! more like 7,000!

So you think 15,000 people buy a single ticket every week? That's even more preposterous.

Can someone please tell me how they are managing to buy tickets for none ST online, I've been trying all day for my son and still haven't managed it.

I'm assuming those people that have multiple tickets all over the place are not ST holders.

Tried lcfc direct this morning and was faced with the same bullshit described by many here, got in the car drove 25 miles and queued up from 10am and got tickets around midday, just 8/9 serving which was Piss poor, I expected all checkouts open, if this leads to Wembley ticket sales then god help us. We remain a terribly run club when it comes to retail.

They've had about 16 hours notice to get staff in to work today just to give another day of sales. Fair play to them IMO

Can someone please tell me how they are managing to buy tickets for none ST online, I've been trying all day for my son and still haven't managed it.

I'm assuming those people that have multiple tickets all over the place are not ST holders.

There is no way of doing it. If you are non STH, your seats will be random. Likewise you cant mix your tickets i.e. 1 x adult and 1 x child. Doesnt let you. Pathetic system!!!

There is no way of doing it. If you are non STH, your seats will be random. Likewise you cant mix your tickets i.e. 1 x adult and 1 x child. Doesnt let you. Pathetic system!!!

I couldn't even get it to let me purchase random tickets. 

Like many other couldn't get all seats next to each other. Eventually got same row but seats 253, 256, 257 and 259.

About 15 minutes to buy online with the glacial speed of the website.

I managed to get two seats together by requesting 10 tickets and then adding them to my basket - looked in my basket and some of the ten were together so then deleted the 8 tickets I didnt need from my basket.

Took me ages to pay but finally managed it :)

Roll on Thursday!

They've had about 16 hours notice to get staff in to work today just to give another day of sales. Fair play to them IMO

!!! Really so the club never expected to be in the play offs when they put the system in ? It's a shambles and could not have been handled worse. I for one won't be there, as a customers they have ruined my match day experience.

Archived