Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

I did the same as Newcastle Fox, requested 8 tickets, looked to see if any were together and if they were, deleted the other 6. If none together, start again. It took a while but managed it in the end. What a farce to have to do this !!!!!

!!! Really so the club never expected to be in the play offs when they put the system in ? It's a shambles and could not have been handled worse. I for one won't be there, as a customers they have ruined my match day experience.

Well if a bit of queueing on a phone, or outside on a day like today after what happened yesterday pisses you off enough to not want to bother with the match then more fool you.

I did the same as Newcastle Fox, requested 8 tickets, looked to see if any were together and if they were, deleted the other 6. If none together, start again. It took a while but managed it in the end. What a farce to have to do this !!!!!

I tried that mid day and got logged off, it's quite random.

All of you who are getting random seats all over, are you season ticket holders?

Surely if you do get on the site you just click on your seat and it goes into your basket.

Easier said than done I know but if the club say STH seats are reserved until Tuesday you should get your own seat.

I get this...???

Server Error in '/' Application. A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The semaphore timeout period has expired.)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The semaphore timeout period has expired.)

Source Error:

Line 53:         SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cm);Line 54:         DataTable dt = new DataTable();Line 55:         da.Fill(dt);Line 56: Line 57:         //Adjust the Prices dependent on Finance

Source File: w:\Website\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs    Line: 55

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The semaphore timeout period has expired.)]   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +212   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +245   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error) +656   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSni(DbAsyncResult asyncResult, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +313   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadNetworkPacket() +58   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadBuffer() +30   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadByte() +108   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +276   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +58   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +112   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +6291924   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +6292993   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +424   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +28   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +211   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +19   System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +19   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +221   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +579   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable) +181   assets_controls_ctrQuickViewBasket.GetCurrentBasket() in w:\Website\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs:55   SiteMaster.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in w:\Website\SiteMaster.master.cs:134   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +191   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5466; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456

They need to turn debug mode off.

All of you who are getting random seats all over, are you season ticket holders?

Surely if you do get on the site you just click on your seat and it goes into your basket.

Easier said than done I know but if the club say STH seats are reserved until Tuesday you should get your own seat.

This is the question I keep asking how are people buying tickets for non ST holders online, I've tried and failed about 30 times.

Well if a bit of queueing on a phone, or outside on a day like today after what happened yesterday pisses you off enough to not want to bother with the match then more fool you.

You are making a judgement without being aware of my circumstances and its the playoffs which is a system I don't really care for. Also what's wrong with expecting to be treated reasonably? A fool and his sky are not so easierly parted. And for the record Sir I have queued a lot longer than a couple of hours.

I bought 1 ticket for the home leg, for myself, in SK1 a few hours ago and had absolutely no problems whatsoever. Don't know how so many of you have suffered? I was a little annoyed that I couldn't select my seat though.

You are making a judgement without being aware of my circumstances and its the playoffs which is a system I don't really care for. Also what's wrong with expecting to be treated reasonably? A fool and his sky are not so easierly parted. And for the record Sir I have queued a lot longer than a couple of hours.

I was only going your original comment. I wonder what some fans expect of the club. They're opening for 11 hours on a Bank Holiday Monday

The site is crumbling away with every click.

I cant get 2 seats next to each other they are totally random its a bit silly.  :sweating: I just keep deleting the seats from my 'basket' hoping to get new ones next to each other. Im starting to think that is pretty futile though.

The site is crumbling away with every click.

I cant get 2 seats next to each other they are totally random its a bit silly. :sweating: I just keep deleting the seats from my 'basket' hoping to get new ones next to each other. Im starting to think that is pretty futile though.

Me and me dad had to get seats a couple of rows separate from each other. Don't see many people getting tickets close to each other.

Me and me dad had to get seats a couple of rows separate from each other. Don't see many people getting tickets close to each other.

unfortunately my dads a villa fan and im going with my GF who probably wont be up for being sandwiched between jobber and bernie.

I'm an ST holder and have been trying to get my ticket since 11am this morning on line.

The server just cannot cope with the amount of people trying to get tickets.

It's now 9pm and I still cannot complete the purchase!

It's an absolute joke.

They should have had ST holders only purchased today, ST holders and members on Monday, General sale as from Tuesday this would have helped alleviate the problem I.M.O.

I'm going for a few beers and will try again when I get home. :beer:

They seem to be allocated randomly so I'd advise adding 8 to your basket, seeing if two (or however many you want) are together and then ridding of the others. Worked first time for me, albeit a few hours ago.

BOOM 2 Tickets next to each other. G1 not my first choice, but who cares. Seems like its totally random. Kept dishing me out seats miles away from each other and i just kept deleting them and trying again until it randomly gave me 73 and 74 on the same row. Was starting to think i wouldnt get them  :trumpet:

BOOM 2 Tickets next to each other. G1 not my first choice, but who cares. Seems like its totally random. Kept dishing me out seats miles away from each other and i just kept deleting them and trying again until it randomly gave me 73 and 74 on the same row. Was starting to think i wouldnt get them :trumpet:

I've ended up with two together in G1. I tried to keep my usual STH seat but a mate is coming and I couldn't get a seat for him next to me, which would have been shit. I tried in a couple ofother blocks before giving G1 a go and got the two seats together in there without any issues. It's a bit annoying that I've had to move to be able to do that but never mind. Not being able to choose seats is every poor, though.

EDIT: Hold on, your seat numbers are very similar to mine. It gave me 74 and 75 in MM. Where are you?

I've ended up with two together in G1. I tried to keep my usual STH seat but a mate is coming and I couldn't get a seat for him next to me, which would have been shit. I tried in a couple ofother blocks before giving G1 a go and got the two seats together in there without any issues. It's a bit annoying that I've had to move to be able to do that but never mind. Not being able to choose seats is every poor, though.

EDIT: Hold on, your seat numbers are very similar to mine. It gave me 74 and 75 in MM. Where are you?

MM? MINE ARE MM TOO!?  :unsure: 

only kidding mate  :thumbup: , im FF congrats on getting your seats. I found it well stressful. Yer i was trying for the Kop as thats where i used to have my ST and always try to sit there when i can (habit i guess).

The website definitely needs sorting out. I know its not every day the KP sees this kind of demand for tickets, but not being able to pick your seats seems a bit unnecessary. 

Archived