Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

What is this "Quick Seats" bollocks all about. I want to choose my seats. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It says that all the time on the website, even for home games. Remember using it last year when didn't have a ST, and even when pressing that could choose my seats. The site is terrible, mind. It often takes 2 or 3 times normally to get a ticket because it forgets one i've added. They really need to sort it

This 'quick seats' really is starting to fvck me off good and proper. Why would I want to buy random single seats, dotted around the ground?

Annoying thing is that it wasn't there about an hour ago, it was just the stadium view like normal, and you could pick.

Finally sorted. It's a bit shambolic that you can't choose your seats and in the end I've had to move from my usual seat so I can have a mate next to me. I can't believe that there aren't a good number of seats spare at this point but getting two together seemed to be a random process. Done now, I suppose, but it needs sorting. If they think this is high demand then they're going to have serious problems if we manage to win promotion.

Im so ****ing fed up of this shit. All I want are my two st seats and the two next door for my mum and mate who have both been to about 15 home games this season. But no, this stupid ****ing site is so crocked up. People who havent stepped foot in the KP once are buying tickets and its PISSING ME OFF!!! I dont want two seats that are miles apart and nowhere near me. I mean FFS. Sort it the **** out ffs!

I agree, auto pick will not give us 4 seats together its either 2+2 or 1+3. I hope they sell out as they anit getting my money

Is the ticket office open tomorrow at all?

You could always check on the web site !!!!!

I for one will be giving it a miss, can not get what I want where I want it and don't have time before Wednesday to sort it out. I just don't understand why the club had to take the route it did.

Any idea how I can check?

There is no way I think I can be P1.

Not really. They're clueless in the ticket office. Some friends of ours go to 80% of away games, but ticket office told them today they're priority 2. Only way for sure is to take your away ticket stubs with you.

Not really. They're clueless in the ticket office. Some friends of ours go to 80% of away games, but ticket office told them today they're priority 2. Only way for sure is to take your away ticket stubs with you.

That's not really my strong point. Think I did 9 or 10 maybe 11 aways last year.

Are they still accepting ticket stubs as proof?

For instance I could have 14 away stubs and show them to the club, they give me P1, then I give you the same stubs and you go In and show them yet haven't been to the games but still get P1.

I thought the new computerised system last year where it's points stopped all that, if you haven't got the stubs your history on the direct site proves it or the till receipts if you have kept them.

I'm Fed up of waiting for lcfcdirect.com message - tried 10am and wasted an hour back on at 4pm selected tickets but now its chugging again.

Not the first time this year its been rubbish -- but this takes the biscuit -- Investment needed and I would have thought the owners would have the technology in their part of the world  AAARRRHHHH

Shocking from the club, cut off about 200~ odd people trying to get tickets. Luckily managed to get through the system on my phone whilst queueing and buy our three season tickets.

Finally got 2 tickets on the phone at 15:45. Spent 74 minutes in a queue which cost £7.40 plus all the times I tried and failed at 10p each. So im looking at a tenner really, plus the whole day ive wasted trying. That website is an utter disgrace!

Archived