Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Manage to get to the 'pay now' section on the website then crashes.

Everyone going crazy about the queues around the ground but you have to remember we have around 29,000 tickets? Chill.

It was a bit tongue in cheek, what have we got 14,000 STH tops?

Ground holds 32,000ish minus 3,000 away fans equals 15,000 general sale tickets give or take.

How can they sell that many in 6 hours? 2,500 sales an hour. I doubt it.

I should've added a smilie or some sorts!

15,500 STHs. Watford have only been allocated 2,000.

Anyone know how you get to buy tickets on line for a registered family member. When I eventually get to select my ticket it only gives me the option to buy mine, mind you it then crashes.

Guest Mee-9

Anyone know how you get to buy tickets on line for a registered family member. When I eventually get to select my ticket it only gives me the option to buy mine, mind you it then crashes.

If you go to the choose seat's part, or quick seats it should show you the person who's the registered family member. Only works with ST's thought.

Probably because the ticket office is open so they don't want people being put in the same seatI

It cant be that because when you select a seat, it highlights it for everyone else so it cant be picked again

Can't believe how poorly constructed lcfc direct is. Absolutely shocking that they can't handle a few thousand fans trying to purchase tickets. Forget investing in fancy screens around the stadium, what we really need is a website that can handle more than 2 people trying to log in.

If I understand correctly, I can't even be in a phone queue because it's not playing any hold music like it normally does, just repeating the same message over. For a club that loves my money, they really don't want it when it matters. Joke.

Has anybody managed to buy tickets for registered family that aren't ST holders?

I started at 10:03, it's now 14:05 and I'm no further than I was four hours ago.

Same here only I started at 9.30.

I got mine at 8am and had no problem getting through. Checked out and it confirmed it had processed the transaction. The site said you will get an email confirming the sale and presumably gives you something to print out (understand I will be able to use my season ticket card, hopefully) in order to get in the stadium - so far..........................nothing, no email, bloody useless website and to be honest why didn't they put something on the site informing people that access will be granted through season ticket card.

Also I am a bit peeved about the away leg tickets only being available if you turn up at the ticket office or by phone (probably no chance whatsoever of getting through on Priority 3 day) when I live in Solihull !!!!!!!

Im so ****ing fed up of this shit. All I want are my two st seats and the two next door for my mum and mate who have both been to about 15 home games this season. But no, this stupid ****ing site is so crocked up. People who havent stepped foot in the KP once are buying tickets and its PISSING ME OFF!!! I dont want two seats that are miles apart and nowhere near me. I mean FFS. Sort it the **** out ffs!

What makes it worse is that there's been no communication from the club. In this modern day with Facebook and Twitter, how about keeping the fans up to date and maybe even apologising for this dreadful system?

Archived