Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Do STH actually get paper tickets for this or is it a case of them 'topping up' your Season Ticket card?

Also, i'm a big believer of taking each match as they come, 1 at a time, and not counting your chickens before they hatch but why don't they ask if season ticket holders would like to pre-book a final ticket when they buy their Watford ticket, then should we make the final they just need to process those pre-booked tickets, would make it alot easier for the fans and I dare say it (Unless they managed to fuck it up) the ticket office. (TBH I don't know if they are not doing this but I imagine with our ticket office they are not)

A) Would you rather have a standard 20-25,000 attendance for this match?

B) Its likely that the more committed ones are the ones who are clogging up the ticket office anyway, as the non-hardcore would casually rock up this afternoon / wont be bothered to wait

A) I'd rather we got 30,000 passionate fans every week.

B) The committed ones have season tickets, so their seat is reserved until May 7th.

Do STH actually get paper tickets for this or is it a case of them 'topping up' your Season Ticket card?

Also, i'm a big believer of taking each match as they come, 1 at a time, and not counting your chickens before they hatch but why don't they ask if season ticket holders would like to pre-book a final ticket when they buy their Watford ticket, then should we make the final they just need to process those pre-booked tickets, would make it alot easier for the fans and I dare say it (Unless they managed to fuck it up) the ticket office. (TBH I don't know if they are not doing this but I imagine with our ticket office they are not)

I'm sure that all clubs use the Ticketmaster system for Wembley sales :thumbup:

Think the queue is so big at the KP because people want away tickets as well.

Season Ticket Holders have 8pm Tuesday night to secure their seats, STH have all the time in the World.

So I'm just going to wait, website is still a joke though.

I get this...???

Server Error in '/' Application. A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The semaphore timeout period has expired.)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The semaphore timeout period has expired.)

Source Error:

Line 53:         SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cm);Line 54:         DataTable dt = new DataTable();Line 55:         da.Fill(dt);Line 56: Line 57:         //Adjust the Prices dependent on Finance

Source File: w:\Website\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs    Line: 55

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The semaphore timeout period has expired.)]   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +212   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +245   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error) +656   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSni(DbAsyncResult asyncResult, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +313   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadNetworkPacket() +58   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadBuffer() +30   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadByte() +108   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +276   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +58   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +112   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +6291924   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +6292993   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +424   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +28   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +211   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +19   System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +19   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +221   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +579   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable) +181   assets_controls_ctrQuickViewBasket.GetCurrentBasket() in w:\Website\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs:55   SiteMaster.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in w:\Website\SiteMaster.master.cs:134   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +191   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5466; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456

There is a queue for tickets going around the stadium, and lots of people on line trying to get tickets.

I wonder where all these day trippers were when we had little or nothing to play for?

I suppose they are the same fair weather fluckers that will be taking up all the spare seats if we get promoted.

Ridiculous attitude. There is a section of fans that can't make every match due to other commitments, finances etc. For matches like this most people that in that category are going to try and work around those hurdles to make sure they are there. Hence the demand.

I can't make every match, but that doesn't mean I'm a fair weather supporter. I'm no doubt more passionate about this club than a lot of season ticket holders. Going every week doesn't make you care more about Leicester than people that can't make it every week.

Ridiculous attitude. There is a section of fans that can't make every match due to other commitments, finances etc. For matches like this most people that in that category are going to try and work around those hurdles to make sure they are there. Hence the demand.

I can't make every match, but that doesn't mean I'm a fair weather supporter. I'm no doubt more passionate about this club than a lot of season ticket holders. Going every week doesn't make you care more about Leicester than people that can't make it every week.

I live in Swansea, I cannot get to every match. But, I do get regular tickets to the Swansea home games courtesy of one of the players.

Here here

Archived