Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

What do you prefer? Home Kit preference.

All Blue kit or Blue with white shorts?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer for our home kit?

• Blue shirt, White shorts, Blue socks
    • Blue shirt, Blue shorts, Blue socks
    • Blue shirt, White shorts, White socks (Just for you Kitchandro)

I see there is some debate between fans as to whether they prefer an all blue home kit or blue shirt and white shorts combo. Personally I prefer all blue. Lets get this sorted once and for all. Also good point from Harry - LCFC, can you please state why you voted for your choice?

Yeah it's about uniqueness, all blue isn't totally unique but not too many clubs do it. It just looks better for some reason too. Blue and white seems like such a common kit colour.

As I said I like the white socks because most of our classic kits are white socks. In the mid 60s when we were good, in the 70s when we were good, in the 80s with Gary.

The first admiral one and the one from 73-74 are our best kits IMO, and the umbro one in the early 80s probably 3rd or 4th. They just look the most stylish and I've always considered white socks to be more Leicester than Everton or Ipswich, who seem to have had blue socks more often. Iconic Leicester colours are really blue shirt, white shorts and white socks.

White shorts and blue socks would be my second choice, and we've still had some good ones (95-97 and 2000-02 in particular) but generally I think they look less stylish.

I don't really see all blue as Leicester, we've not gone down that route many times, so I'd say that's my least favourite combo. The Topps Tiles kit was the final nail in the coffin for them. I do love the play-off winning kits though and they were both all blue.

The thing is, we've had blue kits with white shorts for a few years now, but half the time we have to swap in blue shoots anyway because they've clashed with other teams or whatever, so we may as well just go all blue and do it properly.

Archived