Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

What do you prefer? Home Kit preference.

All Blue kit or Blue with white shorts?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer for our home kit?

• Blue shirt, White shorts, Blue socks
    • Blue shirt, Blue shorts, Blue socks
    • Blue shirt, White shorts, White socks (Just for you Kitchandro)

Have to be all blue for me, take me back to my yoot and then include the all yellow away kit as well with an all white 3rd (which I never understood as at no point would it have been required)

We are blue,

We are white,

We are ****ing dynamite

With a nik nak paddy wack

Give a dog a bone

Can't remember the last line sure it had something to do with forest. Can anyone else remember?

Why don't Forest fvck off home?

Definitely white shorts and white socks for me. That's how I remember Leicester kits, then we chucked blue socks in there before Brian Little changed the kit to all blue because he felt it looked more intimidating (if I remember rightly). There's definitely a play-off nostalgia/superstition about all blue, so I would be delighted to see us wearing that for the Watford (and, hopefully, Wembley) games. But I would love us to go back to blue-white-white for the start of the new season.

Personally for me I prefer Blue/Blue/Blue or Blue/White/White they both are different to the generic kit we currently have similar to every other team (Everton, Birmingham etc). Blue/White/White harks back to our older years but I think the all blue stands out better as I can't think of anyone else who has it.

Archived