Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

Good - can we train our fans accordingly?

Look what South Korean students can do with a little bit of colour:

With them all looking the same, does that make what they are doing easier or harder do you think?

Bringing 3 inflatable dolphins, a giant blue inflatable ring and loads of blue balloons. Bringing the style of the 90s play offs to the King Power. Stop thinking about what the club should or shouldn't do. FAN POWER! It's about having a laugh come on CITY! Yes I am a very sad but happy 41 year old.

Calling All family stand fans, especially those at the back and near the away fans.

Bring an inflatable to the game on Thursday, even if its just a cheap rubber ring from Asda.

I Blame Wellens is right (amazingly!!) don't rely on the club to create an atmosphere, do everything YOU can to raise the the atmosphere.

how can you say that two full days before the game? finding two tickets together online is a nightmare anywhere in the stadium. Family stand may be a bit sparse as you have to have an u18 in with you but i'd say KOP and west/east stands will be RAMMO

They cant sell unused STH seats tomorrow you might find you have better luck gettings seats together tomorrow.

They cant sell unused STH seats tomorrow you might find you have better luck gettings seats together tomorrow.

What I should have said they cant sell them till tomorrow

Remember, get your scarves, flags in your cars and vans, get blue ribbon on your Ariel and decorate your house turn the street blue.. Live it now, and you'll be ready to explode come Thursday.

Vlad you are the man!

Stop moaning about bloody tickets Vlad and Weller are getting the party started!

Calling All family stand fans, especially those at the back and near the away fans.

Bring an inflatable to the game on Thursday, even if its just a cheap rubber ring from Asda.

I Blame Wellens is right (amazingly!!) don't rely on the club to create an atmosphere, do everything YOU can to raise the the atmosphere.

Ill be bk of family stand p2 Arm bands lol lol

What I should have said they cant sell them till tomorrow

Yes they can, the unsold season ticket seats go on sale at 9pm tonight.

Ticker tape ready, and more on the way, I have a problem though, after the Euros last year I bulk bought a load of beach balls from Tescos at something like 50p each.

I now have one left, do I bring it on Thursday or save it for Sunday?

Usually take them to aways rather than home but this is different.

Yes they can, the unsold season ticket seats go on sale at 9pm tonight.

Ticker tape ready, and more on the way, I have a problem though, after the Euros last year I bulk bought a load of beach balls from Tescos at something like 50p each.

I now have one left, do I bring it on Thursday or save it for Sunday?

Usually take them to aways rather than home but this is different.

Thursday mate I couldn't get a ticket for Sunday and I NEED to see your Beach Ball!

Ideally a Sporting Blue if you have any to hand.

Crepe paper is the stuff that connoisseurs use, in royal blue and white. A quid a sheet.

57bc88eaece073ccfff98151679f7e72.jpg

I went round town earlier and couldn't really find anything. :( Will have another look tomorrow, Paper Tiger will have it all hopefully.

I went round town earlier and couldn't really find anything. :( Will have another look tomorrow, Paper Tiger will have it all hopefully.

That's where I go to, they have boxes of the stuff, a quid a sheet.

Any cheap card shop should stock it though.

Archived