Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

You see if they provided us with a balloon each it would be great.

...and would cause havoc. 32,000 balloons floating around the pitch at kick off.

Plus, it would take the ground staff forever to clean them up after the match.

...and would cause havoc. 32,000 balloons floating around the pitch at kick off.

Plus, it would take the ground staff forever to clean them up after the match.

Well they'll have until august anyway.

90% don't sing anyway and those that do don't sing non-stop so what's the problem in them making a noise to complement the singing?

Difference in opinion mate, you think it compliments it I think it creates an artificial drone of a noise that doesn't resemble atmosphere.

We once brought back an inflatable whale from magaluf. No puns.

Stuck it in an izzet shirt and launched it from the back of the kop.

My mate then saw someone with it outside the ground and chased him down filbert way to ask for it back. Was ****ing brillant watching him plead for it back.

lol thats awesome. But did he get it back? :cry:

Thank fvck we aren't playing Brighton, we'd be done for homophobic tifos. , you have to carry ID, be a season ticket holder, not swap tickets, and present your documents to a police officer or be banned for a year.

Gotta say the thought of all these inflatables bouncing round the ground sounds immense, just hope we don't have a 'Liverpool' moment with one in the last minute

Lets just go for it.

And if the only inflatable you can get is last years paddling pool that is in the garden shed, then what the fvck, bring it along !!!

Everyone get there early, there is a lot of blowing to do!!! Oh err misses

Difference in opinion mate, you think it compliments it I think it creates an artificial drone of a noise that doesn't resemble atmosphere.

I dont like them much myself but the fans that use them wont be making a noise any other way other than the occasional hand clap so instead of spasmodic singing followed by deathly silence youll at least get some noise and its not significantly different from the sound of hands clapping.

Lets just go for it.

And if the only inflatable you can get is last years paddling pool that is in the garden shed, then what the fvck, bring it along !!!

Everyone get there early, there is a lot of blowing to do!!! Oh err misses

Everyone bringing anything from home which can be inflated....this could get interesting, think a few may need to have needed an extra ticket for their 'special friend' who comes out when needed, haha

Sorry my post was in reply to Ozwin.

Unfortunately some people are still arguing about how the 'paper clappers' are 'SO NOT' the thing or are they are 'SO GREAT' !!!

For Fvcks sake, do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING to raise the atmosphere tomorrow .

Paper clappers, balloons, inflatables, ticker tape,

Sing/shout as loud and as long as you can..etc

And remember , even if we go a goal behind. Keep the atmosphere going.

DO NOT LEAVE THE STADIUM TOMORROW WITHOUT FEELING YOU DID YOUR BIT!!!!

Sorry my post was in reply to Ozwin.

Unfortunately some people are still arguing about how the 'paper clappers' are 'SO NOT' the thing or are they are 'SO GREAT' !!!

For Fvcks sake, do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING to raise the atmosphere tomorrow .

Paper clappers, balloons, inflatables, ticker tape,

Sing/shout as loud and as long as you can..etc

And remember , even if we go a goal behind. Keep the atmosphere going.

DO NOT LEAVE THE STADIUM TOMORROW WITHOUT FEELING YOU DID YOUR BIT!!!!

Bang on!

I've got two inflatables. Along the lines of;

Inflatable-Sex-Toys-TZ-1000-.jpg

&

spider-blk-big.jpg

Think I'm taking both. :lol:

Get the doll kitted out before hand though, see if you get asked where her ticket is, haha

Archived