Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

To all those saying it was 'cringe' and 'tinpot' and all that bullshit, the away end at Forest looked class.

It's not bullshit though, is it?

This sort of stuff clearly is tinpot. You don't see Manchester United, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, etc. handing out clappers for a big game.

This sort of stuff clearly is tinpot. You don't see Manchester United, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, etc. handing out clappers for a big game.

I didn't mention the clappers, did I?

real-madrids-pre-borussia-dortmund-2nd-l

BVB-mosaic_2927044.jpg

This stuff looks awesome, if we do it though, god forbid.

Clappers  :(

The last time we used them lost. I seen Norwich had them on MOTD against Villa... they also lost 2-1.

I'm a superstitious guy and that certainly adds up!

Apparently they were used vs Palace in the 1996 final :P

Man Utd are hardly someone we should be emulating when it comes to home atmosphere...

Did anyone realise that if you opened the clappers out they could turn into a banner/coloured cardboard thing that you could hold up. If a section of people started doing this then maybe the rest would follow? Last time they coordinated it so kop and family had white clappers and West and East stand had blue clappers didn't they? Would look class if could get it done

Yes and I tried it and was told by my lad to stop being an idot. He is a nice boy really

And balloons, thousands of balloons, and ticker tape. Lets get it rocking like the play offs of the 90's. I reckon our play off matches in the 90's kept paper tiger in business for years.

Completely forgot about paper tiger, might have to shoot down there and buy a load of stuff. Balloons, paper, what else?

Were they club or fan driven?

No idea. I just think it looks pretty special. Should it matter? Obviously it's better if it comes organically but I don't have a problem with the club doing it.

Slightly ironic if the fans don't organise anything then moan when the club tries to.

how can you say that two full days before the game? finding two tickets together online is a nightmare anywhere in the stadium. Family stand may be a bit sparse as you have to have an u18 in with you but i'd say KOP and west/east stands will be RAMMO

Archived