Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

It could just as easily be a mosaic or t-shirts again.

We certainly won't have to worry about the visual impact being ruined by empty spaces this time, the game's headed for a sell-out.

It could just as easily be a mosaic or t-shirts again.

We certainly won't have to worry about the visual impact being ruined by empty spaces this time, the game's headed for a sell-out.

Quote from email:

"Due to the great response to the clap banners v Watford and also the ‘Sea of Blue’ that was created by the travelling support against Nottingham Forest, we are looking to once more introduce the banners for the Play-off push on Thursday evening."

Quote from email:

"Due to the great response to the clap banners v Watford and also the ‘Sea of Blue’ that was created by the travelling support against Nottingham Forest, we are looking to once more introduce the banners for the Play-off push on Thursday evening."

:blush:

Fairy snuff, I didn't actually get the e-mail myself.

And balloons, thousands of balloons, and ticker tape. Lets get it rocking like the play offs of the 90's. I reckon our play off matches in the 90's kept paper tiger in business for years.

Used to spend hours with blue and white paper and a hole punch making confetti.  My nan would come back from paper tiger with what seemed like hundreds of pounds worth of ribbons, balloons etc to dress my uncles car up for the journey down to Wembley. 

Needs to be done, I'm only at work with a hole punch sat in front of me on my desk, that'll give me a couple of spare hours this afternoon :scarf:

Quote from email:

T-shirts good, scarves good, anything but clappers - bad. Hands are for clapping, keep them in the family end so the kids can make use of them. It's horrible having that racket in my ear.

T-shirts good, scarves good, anything but clappers - bad. Hands are for clapping, keep them in the family end so the kids can make use of them. It's horrible having that racket in my ear.

Did anyone realise that if you opened the clappers out they could turn into a banner/coloured cardboard thing that you could hold up. If a section of people started doing this then maybe the rest would follow? Last time they coordinated it so kop and family had white clappers and West and East stand had blue clappers didn't they? Would look class if could get it done

Archived