Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

Possibly because ST holders seats are still held until tonight

Yes. This is the reason there aren't many tickets available atm. But surely after 8pm there will still be lots of people without tickets and then would buy these tickets. I think it will be a sell out.

Exactly. If you have a STH and youve supported the team all season, youre hardly not going to go to the biggest match in years unless you have a pretty good reason not to. Most STH will be there im sure.

We need some actual banners!

Stuff like

" Get your Knock out!"

"Allez les Blues"

Last time I said to a bird "get your knock out", I ended up on register. Wont make that mistake again :whistle:  :ph34r:

Yes and I tried it and was told by my lad to stop being an idot. He is a nice boy really

Well when you're the trendsetter I'm sure he won't be calling you an idiot anymore  :thumbup:

But, we need banners, confetti, the club to do the paper card thing for pre kick-off. We need everything we can to make this an unbelievable atmosphere

It would be pretty cool if we had hundreds of balloons in cages, on the pitch, then when the players walk out then let them go high in the sky!
That, or some big banner(s) would do nicely!

To all those saying it was 'cringe' and 'tinpot' and all that bullshit, the away end at Forest looked class.

Exactly. Hopefully we'll have a few less moaning than last week.

I was quietly dubious (whilst also appreciating the clubs efforts) about the club doing this for forest but they were right in their idea. It looked fantastic

It would be pretty cool if we had hundreds of balloons in cages, on the pitch, then when the players walk out then let them go high in the sky!

That, or some big banner(s) would do nicely!

Just went out and bought a load of balloons, row JJ in J3 look out for them when the players come out! 

Balloons, ticker tape and inflatables for the back of the family stand.

If you are in the family stand near the away fans bring an inflatable. Doesn't matter what it is, just bring it. (Rubber ring, animal, hammer, in doesn't matter)

I remember taking a giant inflatable Dolphin to Tranmere in the play offs many years ago. My brother and I used it to have a cracking fight against an inflatable killer whale at half time.

Just do anything to raise the atmosphere.

Most of all lets sing loud and proud.

And IF we go behind, sing LOUDER.

Thing is just because the stadium is full, it doesnt mean the atmosphere/noise will be better. Infact usually it is alot worse due to the daytrippers not really getting involved because they dont know the songs. The atmosphere against boro was one of the best and there were only 14000 people.

i rinsed the idea of confetti earlier on in the season and lets be honest it only looks good if a large proportion are doing it. Reckon the way forward is blue and white balloons? they can be blown up and hit around and look very good even if there aren't that many! whereas confetti can look a shambles if only a few people do it. 

On that note, off to buy some balloons for the Kop, anybody interested in doing the same?    :rolleyes:

P.S. i think a few of you beat me to it, you get the idea 

Archived