Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

You couldn't be more wrong. Bayern handed them out for their 2nd leg at the Allianz against Arsenal.

Yeah but it's Leicester so we've got to moan and it must be shit lol

To be fair, the 'clappers' weren't as bad as I thought they'd be in our last home game vs Watford. It's not something I'd want to see all the time but the crowd did seem more up for it. It seemed to be a mental thing whereby it encouraged people who don't usually make any noise to join in. I also thought it looked pretty good seeing the whole stadium using them. I personally chose not to use mine as I found it annoying and prefer using my hands but it'll be good to rip up and use to throw.

I'm pretty sure Bayern Munich had them for their semi final vs Barcelona.

I'm liking the idea of the visual display before the game though. I might go and look for some paper or balloons before driving up tomorrow.

Here's a picture from our ground before we played Sheffield Wednesday at home a few years ago (awful day):

THEFUCKINGKOP.jpg

That's a pretty fair analysis and I agree although I stand by they should've been very much a one off.

I'm sitting here absolutely pissing myself at the thought of a ****ing paddling pool being tossed around the ground. Genuinely would be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, please do it.

I'm sitting here absolutely pissing myself at the thought of a ****ing paddling pool being tossed around the ground. Genuinely would be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, please do it.

I'm taking a massive inflatable ring you can sit in if you can't swim

If they've run out of inflatables in ASDA tomorrow it might be worth popping into Ann Summers instead?

Balloons!

Beach Balls!

Paddling Pools!

Inflatable Giant Willies!

I'm taking a massive inflatable ring you can sit in if you can't swim

I can see where that's going.  lol  

Why do you thing the 2 are mutually exclusive?

Just from what I've seen i.e. 90% of the ground are quite content to use a "clapper" where as only a small minority will join in singing.

Just from what I've seen i.e. 90% of the ground are quite content to use a "clapper" where as only a small minority will join in singing.

90% don't sing anyway and those that do don't sing non-stop so what's the problem in them making a noise to complement the singing?

Poundland do great inflatable dolphins I've got 3

We once brought back an inflatable whale from magaluf. No puns.

Stuck it in an izzet shirt and launched it from the back of the kop.

My mate then saw someone with it outside the ground and chased him down filbert way to ask for it back. Was ****ing brillant watching him plead for it back.

Archived