Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Banners vs Watford "Sea Of Blue" Part 2

lol don't let that doll near kingfox

I would burst it right in the pink bits.

That would well hurt if it was a real human, but of course it would be my cock then and not a needle. 

I would burst it right in the pink bits.

That would well hurt if it was a real human, but of course it would be my cock then and not a needle. 

I bet in your case it's hard to tell the difference most of the time ;)

I'm bringing a blue inflatable golf set which comes with inflatable wickets.

Wickets in golf don't you mean cricket set?

I'm bringing a blue inflatable golf set which comes with inflatable wickets.

Wickets in golf don't you mean cricket set? Wicket is what they play on, the stumps are the stick things behind the batsman.

I think this thread is starting to affect me. I've just had a dream where I went to the KP for an open training session but the inside of the ground was an indoor swimming pool (complete with with foot shower). The seats had been removed and the steps had been tiled. I slipped over on an inflatable ring and went flying. In the distance, I saw Chris Wood/Harry Kane looking at me so I styled it out into a chest slide down the stairs and crashed into some poor bastard in a Hawaii shirt.

Your pseudo-psychological interpretations are very welcome. :)

I think this thread is starting to affect me. I've just had a dream where I went to the KP for an open training session but the inside of the ground was an indoor swimming pool (complete with with foot shower). The seats had been removed and the steps had been tiled. I slipped over on an inflatable ring and went flying. In the distance, I saw Chris Wood/Harry Kane looking at me so I styled it out into a chest slide down the stairs and crashed into some poor bastard in a Hawaii shirt.

You're a fruit-cake ?

lol haha!

Can you say...Rehab?

Where the actual **** do I buy a beach ball from in town. Must have walked around 3 times and no where has 'em!

might sound a bit random but have you tried Top man? they usually have random stuff near the tills.

To be fair, the 'clappers' weren't as bad as I thought they'd be in our last home game vs Watford. It's not something I'd want to see all the time but the crowd did seem more up for it. It seemed to be a mental thing whereby it encouraged people who don't usually make any noise to join in. I also thought it looked pretty good seeing the whole stadium using them. I personally chose not to use mine as I found it annoying and prefer using my hands but it'll be good to rip up and use to throw.

I'm pretty sure Bayern Munich had them for their semi final vs Barcelona.

I'm liking the idea of the visual display before the game though. I might go and look for some paper or balloons before driving up tomorrow.

Here's a picture from our ground before we played Sheffield Wednesday at home a few years ago (awful day):

THEFUCKINGKOP.jpg

That's my worst memory as a Leicester fan, that's when we went down isn't it..

Archived