Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Watford Match Thread

We've been decent. We need to be far more clinical though. And also, we need to stop giving the ball away. NP should take Schlupp aside and have a word, he looks frightened! Come on city, not bad, we can do this!

Missed chances. Positive overall though.

Worrying thing is they look like they've got a goal in them as well. Don't think we can afford to miss any more guilt edgers in the 2nd half.

Guys this could be SOOOOO  much worse. The boys are playing reasonably well, looks like a great atmosphere; with pearson up their arse at half time, I fancy a 2-0 win here! They're not the same team that came here a few weeks ago.

Same again!

Gotta take them chances City...

They'll no doubt be thinking the same having had twice as many as us according to Sky's on screen stats.

We've been ok. Nugent playing deep has restricted their midfield from dropping back picking the ball off their defence & acting like a quarter back. Good tactics from us.

They've had the bounce of the ball know, if we change formation & put Schlupp up front alongside Wood or Nuge they'll get more time to pick long passes out to pacey players.

Schlupp looking off at the back, they will surely target him especially with his booking, they're getting no joy down RDL's side.

Our bench looks awful where on earth are the goals going to come from?, no Futacs, no Waghorn, no Danns, no beckford, no st ledger players like that available, can't even make the bench! 

Danns and Beckford aren't available....

Neil Danns and Jermaine Beckford will not feature as their loan deals at Huddersfield do not end until June.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22437219

Our bench looks awful where on earth are the goals going to come from?, no Futacs, no Waghorn, no Danns, no beckford, no st ledger players like that available, can't even make the bench! 

Goal machines those lot are.

Our bench looks awful where on earth are the goals going to come from, no Futacs, no Waghorn, no Danns, no beckford, no st ledger players like that available, can't even make the bench!

Danns & Beckford are on loan at Huddersfield until the end of the season. SSL was supposedly unfit whilst playing for Millwall.

Why mention players not even able to play, even if they could, **** 'em they bailed on us when they couldn't pick the team with their names on it.

No Wellens!

Looks like Knocky has a goal in him today.

I thought it'd be 3:2 in both games - not looking so likely now but I still wouldn't be surprised.

well, a very good half i thought.

we dominated most of the game, they were , as usual, dangerous on the break. Jeff seems to be suffering from the pressure a little, Knocky is a little over wound.

3 bookings is a little dangerous.

I think we will win this 2-1

Archived