Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home v Watford 09/05/13 Man of the Match Play-offs 1st leg

87 members have voted

1. 1. Can Fathom Them

• Kasper
    • De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Keane
    • Schlupp
    • Knocky (90)
    • King
    • James
    • Dyer
    • Wood (63)
    • Nugent
    • Kane (63)
    • Drinky (90)

James was class. Controls the midfield, good vision, great passer, makes vital interceptions, but also he can dribble with the ball very well and his shooting is pretty decent. Great all round midfielder.

Think it was such a close call between King and James, but King got it, I can't remember 1 slack pass from him all night and with James we have a proper centre mid partnership that I feel could even control games in the prem against the teams who we will be seen as competing with (stoke, Fulham, west brom etc)

Remember the days when people thought King needed to be moved on?

typical knee-jerk reactions. Him and James the best midfield partnership for a long time. Complement each other, both good on the ball, both work hard, both do good defensive work, King better creatively but James isn't bad in that sense...

43 votes for Matty James, just incredible.

Really glad fans are seeing him for what he really is, and that is a fantastic player.

I identified this in the first game of the season against Peterborough, I instantly liked the look of the way he played.

Class act.

43 votes for Matty James, just incredible.

Really glad fans are seeing him for what he really is, and that is a fantastic player.

I identified this in the first game of the season against Peterborough, I instantly liked the look of the way he played.

Class act.

Matty James  :blush::wub:

Has to be James!! Who voted Drinky btw?

It seems there's a few on here who think it's clever to vote for the last minute sub, I know who these adolescents are and I have their cards marked

Archived