Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

What happened to the chaps involved with the Fosse Boys?

If I remember correctly they were regulars on here and posted a fair bit, I know the Fosse Boys project didn't turn out so well so is their absence related in some way?

I'd be a bit gutted for 'em if they've stopped going out of principal or whatever now we're in the playoffs.

The then-presence of Kevin Barclay?  :ph34r:

His presence is still there.

For me I'm at uni. in Wales, don't like to comment on games too much as I rarely get to see them so don't feel right voicing an opinion. Have managed to secure myself a ticket for Sunday though so will be there in fine voice.

His presence is still there.

For me I'm at uni. in Wales, don't like to comment on games too much as I rarely get to see them so don't feel right voicing an opinion. Have managed to secure myself a ticket for Sunday though so will be there in fine voice.

If only more on here were like you

Did we ever find out what actually happened at the end? Was it a case of not being allowed to do anything?

It came at the wrong time in a lot of respects, the season after people had to move away for various reasons, leaving virtually none of the core behind, from what I understand, a group of mainly uninvolved people are trying something in the same place of the ground, be interesting to see what happens.

It came at the wrong time in a lot of respects, the season after people had to move away for various reasons, leaving virtually none of the core behind, from what I understand, a group of mainly uninvolved people are trying something in the same place of the ground, be interesting to see what happens.

The attitude's right with these new lads, which is great. Hopefully it progresses

Freely admit mistakes were made with the FBs. At the end of the day it was a group of mates with common beliefs about the state of the game who thought we could impress that on to others and bring back a real fan culture to City. We didn't think everything we did through and we pissed a few people off - some through our own fault and some through their own fault . But I personally have met some great people through it and don't regret giving it a go one bit.

We're all a bit older and wiser now, and maybe under different circumstances we could have helped getting a real fan movement going. That said, the treatment we received from the club last time out makes me a bit wary of getting too hands on. Fully support anyone trying to make a difference in the stands now though.

They were onto a loser as soon as they called themselves "the fosse boys". Made them sound like a bunch of chavvy hooligans. No modern club wants anything to do with that. And a lot of fans don't either.

A better name and a bit of public image management and there is scope for a successful fan group along those lines if you ask me.

Think the FB made crucial errors early on and there was basically no way back. Voll Blau about sums it up for me.

It's a shame how it panned out though, so many slated them before they knew what they were about. I guarantee the vast majority of them are exactly what pro-atmosphere fans would like the ground to have more of.

I'm moving up to where they were. A few of us are. We'll be going at it 90 minutes every home game. Feel free to join.

They were onto a loser as soon as they called themselves "the fosse boys". Made them sound like a bunch of chavvy hooligans. No modern club wants anything to do with that. And a lot of fans don't either.

A better name and a bit of public image management and there is scope for a successful fan group along those lines if you ask me.

This could well be one of the gayest posts ever.

Archived