Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Watford 12/05/13 Man of the Match Play-offs 2nd leg

105 members have voted

1. 1. Bollocks!

• Kasper
    • DeLaet
    • Morgan
    • Keane
    • Schlupp
    • Knocky
    • King
    • James
    • Dyer (66)
    • Wood (61)
    • Nugent
    • Kane (61)
    • Drinky (66)

Also just a quick thanks to DavieG for keeping this feature up through the season. Enjoyed seeing different opinions and that and the spreadsheet to keep a record of it through the whole season is an interesting viewing. Cheers :).

Guest ttfn

Also just a quick thanks to DavieG for keeping this feature up through the season. Enjoyed seeing different opinions and that and the spreadsheet to keep a record of it through the whole season is an interesting viewing. Cheers :).

Seconded.

Also slightly surprised that despite seeming to disagree with most of the idiots on this forum, if you'd asked me for our 3 best players this season I'd probably go Morgan, King & Knocky, with Kasper a bit unlucky not to miss out. 

As for our top scorer and the man who played a massive part getting us to second in the league, Nugent, how's he finished 15th?! Behind Whitbread!!! Love things like this and could spend quite a long time studying it but I've got an exam tomorrow so I'll leave it at that. This forum has voted over the course of the season that Whitbread has been a better player for us than Nugent :D 

This!

Thank you and well done!

Archived