Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Pearson to stay

Hull don't seem to have missed him, would we?

Yes but they so nearly made a colossal f**k up of a season and if Watford capitalised properly just over a week ago, Hull would not have been going up. Hell we might even have been in the final at Wembley right now!

Like what Nigel has said, it's such fine margins between success and failure in football.

Yes but they so nearly made a colossal f**k up of a season and if Watford capitalised properly just over a week ago, Hull would not have been going up. Hell we might even have been in the final at Wembley right now!

Like what Nigel has said, it's such fine margins between success and failure in football.

And he hasn't got the tactical acumen to bridge that margin to be a success in this league imo.

I feel sorry for Ngel now.

I firmly wanted him out and don't rate him ..... But the last few weeks have shown that he can motivate a side for the big games .....

BUT ..... We were a side that deserved to finish 6th. 

Just scraping into the play offs isn't good enough, however hard or close the game and the result of the play offs.

He's still got to go for me. But I wish him well and thank him for his hard work and giving it his all. 

Just watching the after match talk on Sky Sports, they was in a similar position to us and they stuck with the manager why can't we do the same?

Who were?

I feel sorry for Ngel now.

I firmly wanted him out and don't rate him ..... But the last few weeks have shown that he can motivate a side for the big games .....

BUT ..... We were a side that deserved to finish 6th. 

Just scraping into the play offs isn't good enough, however hard or close the game and the result of the play offs.

He's still got to go for me. But I wish him well and thank him for his hard work and giving it his all. 

Who were?

Utd.

He should go, we need a clean start next season, all the negativity will still be around the club and it's important we start with virtually all backing the manager.

Maybe Wood should go he certainty played a part in ****ing it up behind the scenes.

No they weren't.

And SAF had won several league titles and had great credentials when he went there .... NP is not a comparison to SAF, their situations couldn't have been more different.

Pearson would win titles in Scottish Football as well, Im not comparing him to SAF anyway but we need to start giving managers more than 1 or 2 seasons.

Pearson would win titles in Scottish Football as well, Im not comparing him to SAF anyway but we need to start giving managers more than 1 or 2 seasons.

Why??

In two seasons he has proved incapable, don't need to give him longer to know that he'll not improve.

Why??

In two seasons he has proved incapable, don't need to give him longer to know that he'll not improve.

How do you know??

Incapable of what exactly? not spending millions and putting the club into a position where they need to achieve promotion to get out of debt.

Why??

I dont think he's got the tactics to finish in the top 2 he's good at getting a team chasing for the playoffs thats about it. He's not got that edge what you need.

At times like this i wish we were a tinpot club, like palace or watford.

They have realistic expectations, they can see that they both have a young and relatively new squad, but they would not sack the managers if they didn't go up.

I know the 'transitional period' phrase gets thrown around a lot, but that is what we are in at the moment. 

At times like this i wish we were a tinpot club, like palace or watford.

They have realistic expectations, they can see that they both have a young and relatively new squad, but they would not sack the managers if they didn't go up.

I know the 'transitional period' phrase gets thrown around a lot, but that is what we are in at the moment.

How long is a 'transitional period'? State a time-frame...

Archived