Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Pearson to stay

I'd rather see the back of him, not the kind of manager we need to progress. He has given us a decent base for the next guy to come in and build from but I'm not convinced he has the ability to build on it himself.

Fair play - was a great season in retrospect - I particularly enjoyed the 2 wins in 16 games , the gradual deterioration of quality and the icing on the cake of probably losing the best keeper we have had for years.....keep it up Nige

Why are you trying to hide your own stupid comment by warping what he actually said?

Why are you trying to hide your own stupid comment by warping what he actually said?

Why do you even post? Everything you said would happen hasn't - 'give him a full season with his own team' you bleated and lo and behold nothing happened except more mediocrity - do you even support Leicester City?

Why do you even post? Everything you said would happen hasn't - 'give him a full season with his own team' you bleated and lo and behold nothing happened except more mediocrity - do you even support Leicester City?

Do you / can you actually read?

I would love you to find a post where I have once said anything of the sort. Perhaps you are confusing posts saying "give him a full season with his own team before passing judgement" with give him a full season with his own team and he'll be amazing?"

Surely it's not like you to make stuff up... again.

Nice to see you posting after a loss, again.

I said get rid if we didn't make the play-offs, but now I say keep him. 

We should have kept him after the 2010 play off semi and look what happened. We appointed Sousa and it all went wrong from there.

Do you / can you actually read?

I would love you to find a post where I have once said anything of the sort. Perhaps you are confusing posts saying "give him a full season with his own team before passing judgement" with give him a full season with his own team and he'll be amazing?"

Surely it's not like you to make stuff up... again.

Nice to see you posting after a loss, again.

I wanted to believe so what's the point of endlessly posting'I love Nige' like you. You have constantly supported this bozo and now you look like the misguided fool I knew you were - you wanted him to have a full season and he failed - again. The man has lost it but you are so in love with him you are blind xxx

I wanted to believe so what's the point of endlessly posting'I love Nige' like you. You have constantly supported this bozo and now you look like the misguided fool I knew you were - you wanted him to have a full season and he failed - again. The man has lost it but you are so in love with him you are blind xxx

and you have constantly bashed him or the team.

and you have constantly bashed him or the team. **** off.

Yes I have been consistent in my criticising of him because he has deserved it - he bottled it last year and after a false dawn bottled it this year - the adulation he gets is baffling as most managers with hjs record would be laughed out of the club.

Don't be starting with your 'not a real Leicester fan' nonsense just because i want more than hoofball and excuses now

I have constantly opposed your bullshit. Not said he's great or that "I love Nige" rather large difference.

Could you explain why it's misguided to ask for a manager to be given time... especially when you are the man CONSTANTLY going on about a certain other manager not being giving enough time?

Yes I have been consistent in my criticising of him because he has deserved it - he bottled it last year and after a false dawn bottled it this year - the adulation he gets is baffling as most managers with hjs record would be laughed out of the club.

Don't be starting with your 'not a real Leicester fan' nonsense just because i want more than hoofball and excuses now

You clearly don't like the person, nothing to do with the football you don't like his personality simple as that.

This club needs a strong leader to pick up the pieces of a distraught squad and we have one in place. We are at the exact place we were three years ago and Pearson was allowed to move on. If he had stayed, we may well have been toasting automatic promotion the following season. Top and Co, please don't let this happen again.

The squad needs some improvement, yes. But we have the right man in charge to manage a difficult financial year and get the balance of the squad right for next year. I openly admit that I was calling for his head after the Watford league match, but he kept fighting and we were so close to getting there in the end.

Three words for you....Stability, stability, stability. This club needs it after some shocking managerial appointments in the last decade. And if I hear another person harp on about Martin O' Neill I may just scream!! Get out of the 90's and in to the present day. His time came and went. Lets move on with the future.

Guest ttfn

He should go, we need a clean start next season, all the negativity will still be around the club and it's important we start with virtually all backing the manager.

Can we afford the predictable change in playing staff that would follow?

You clearly don't like the person, nothing to do with the football you don't like his personality simple as that.

Laughable - I don't have a clue what he is like - he manages a football team and could be Satan for all I care if he actually made good decisions and got some decent results - 3 failed seasons here says it all - get rid

Laughable - I don't have a clue what he is like - he manages a football team and could be Satan for all I care if he actually made good decisions and got some decent results - 3 failed seasons here says it all - get rid

3 failed seasons?

No you clearly have a grudge against him, he has done more for this club than any other manager in the last 10 years. fact.

3 failed seasons here? Care to back that one up with fact?

Can we afford the predictable change in playing staff that would follow?

I don't think we need a huge turnover, we do have some decent players. I don't think we need to break the bank, if we can get rid of some of the high earners and bring in a mix of youth and experience then we have a basis.

We've shown in spells what we are capable of, we just need to play like it throughout the season.

Guest ttfn

I don't think we need a huge turnover, we do have some decent players. I don't think we need to break the bank, if we can get rid of some of the high earners and bring in a mix of youth and experience then we have a basis.

We've shown in spells what we are capable of, we just need to play like it throughout the season.

No, I agree completely.

But I think a new manager would change a lot. They always do.

Lost in play offs against Cardiff

Didn't do anything last season

Failed in play offs against Watford

PS - Failed in season with Hull.... four crap years - looks like number 5 coming up though

Play offs vs Cardiff was not a failure considering we'd just come up.

Didn't have a full season last year and had to cope with Sven's mess.

Also got Hull out of a massive mess.

So the only failure I'd say is this year!

3 years...  lol  lol  lol

Archived