Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

When are the new kits unveiled?

got to go back to white shorts ,white socks ,looks much better .bloomfield /wallace teams had em

15066-zoom.jpg

I'm mostly concerned how Elvis made it onto a site called 'Sporting Heroes' to be honest

To be fai...was looking at shirt prices for a mediocre spanish side (real valladolid who played city a few years ago - very good friend of mine's club) - but their official prices are 65 euros!

And on top of that, the shirt has a hideously HUUUGGE logo....

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/05/valladolid-present-madrid-2020-special.html

In the height of my football hipster days, I went to buy a Shakhtar Donetsk shirt off their website and the total was over 80 quid before any name and number or p&p. So it could be worse. 

Now I have seen what has happened with this years kit after buying it in December, I won't be getting next years one until at least April.

In the height of my football hipster days, I went to buy a Shakhtar Donetsk shirt off their website and the total was over 80 quid before any name and number or p&p. So it could be worse.

Now I have seen what has happened with this years kit after buying it in December, I won't be getting next years one until at least April.

Is this seasons new kit going to be a one year cycle again?

Just need to look at the Newcastle away kit, to more or less know what our new kit will look like, just like last year waiting and waiting and the template was the same as Cardiff and Watford.

Kit launch is an item on the agenda for the next FCC meeting which is on Thursday.

Can you bring up Miguel Vitor at the FCC meeting? Perhaps suggest there will be an absolute boycott of matches until we sign him.

Today I seen the away kit, it's literally the same as the 2012-2013 kit but it's grey with a bit of yellow on the side. Also been told (don't know if I should believe it or not) but kasper is on his way out, after the Watford game he was fuming and had heated words with a player. Also at the stadium in the directors offices there was a list of profiles of GK.

Today I seen the away kit, it's literally the same as the 2012-2013 kit but it's grey with a bit of yellow on the side. Also been told (don't know if I should believe it or not) but kasper is on his way out, after the Watford game he was fuming and had heated words with a player. Also at the stadium in the directors offices there was a list of profiles of GK.

I might believe you if you hadn't done 5 posts with 3 of them insulting someone or something...

Archived