Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

When are the new kits unveiled?

Won't let me order anything everytime I click on 1 it gives a broken link knowing the Club the new 1 won't be available to buy till September time and even then that will only be a limited number with the sponsor peeling off

Never quite understand why Leicester always bring their new shirt out so late - I know that the weather has been pretty crap so far but surely this is the time of year when people wear t-shirts etc.

Must be missing sales by not bringing them out till July.

Never quite understand why Leicester always bring their new shirt out so late - I know that the weather has been pretty crap so far but surely this is the time of year when people wear t-shirts etc.

Must be missing sales by not bringing them out till July.

Still trying to get rid of this season's stock. 

I hope they bring out this seasons in time for my birthday this year though.

Won't let me order anything everytime I click on 1 it gives a broken link knowing the Club the new 1 won't be available to buy till September time and even then that will only be a limited number with the sponsor peeling off

Yeah same with me so I thought I'd pop down to the store. Still loads of stock left! Got myself a home kit (got the away one at the start of the season) two training t shirts and a child's kit for my nephew all for £35! Well chuffed :D even tho I'm probably only going to wear them to the gym still well worth it!

Yeah same with me so I thought I'd pop down to the store. Still loads of stock left! Got myself a home kit (got the away one at the start of the season) two training t shirts and a child's kit for my nephew all for £35! Well chuffed :D even tho I'm probably only going to wear them to the gym still well worth it!

Going to be hard to fit into that Childs kit.

Archived