Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

When are the new kits unveiled?

Hope so. Thought someone said that getting a bespoke kit depended on if we were promoted or not, though..

Don't think so. Burnley had the same deal as us and their kits were a bespoke design this season, depsite the fact they're still in the Championship. Will have to wait and see I guess!

Are we really getting a new home shirt again?  Isn't the current one only 1 season old?

Kits are a complete con. Two or three new kits every single season, dwindling quality, rising price. There's absolutely nothing iconic about it all nowadays sadly but it's to be expected.

Won't be investing in one regardless. Total rip-off.

Kits are a complete con. Two or three new kits every single season, dwindling quality, rising price. There's absolutely nothing iconic about it all nowadays sadly but it's to be expected.

Won't be investing in one regardless. Total rip-off.

I'd agree with the rising cost part, but not the "dwindling quality". This year's kit is a really nice quality, I've had mine since the day it came out, playing 5 a side every week in it and it still looks brand new. 

I'd agree with the rising cost part, but not the "dwindling quality". This year's kit is a really nice quality, I've had mine since the day it came out, playing 5 a side every week in it and it still looks brand new. 

The quality of the design is extremely poor though. One of the worst looking kits we've ever had. Not to mention it's generic.

Maybe that was being harsh but I think the quality of football shirts in general are awful. Not a fan at all of the material - doesn't keep me cool when it's hot, doesn't keep me warm when it's cold. I'd be more inclined to get one if I played five a side, I must admit.

As for the rising price adult football shirts when I started watching football around 1994 were around £40 each, and today in 2013 ours this season were £42 I think!? ****ing hell I hope those of you who have a problem with the increase must not have purchased any fuel, cigarettes, alcohol or property in the last 20 years

got to go back to white shorts ,white socks ,looks much better .bloomfield /wallace teams had em

15066-zoom.jpg

Those were the days.

I had Gareth Williams printed on that shirt.

Didn't really have anybody good back then. 

As for the rising price adult football shirts when I started watching football around 1994 were around £40 each, and today in 2013 ours this season were £42 I think!? ****ing hell I hope those of you who have a problem with the increase must not have purchased any fuel, cigarettes, alcohol or property in the last 20 years

They're completely over-priced in general.

lol

I think it's the one year cycle that make them a rip off buddy

Archived