Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

When are the new kits unveiled?

They can release it on the first game of the season as long as we have blue shorts!

But our club colours are blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks. We've done all blue in the past and it's just not the same.

But our club colours are blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks. We've done all blue in the past and it's just not the same.

Well if we're talking about our traditional/classic colours it's white shorts white socks.

People need to just accept we'll get the same template as the rest of the football league and stop getting their hopes up.

And we're not getting the Uruguay template, nobody is. Just Uruguay. Because it's not "a template", it's just a design for Uruguay. 

The new kits will be unveiled.

when though, im not too bothered about the release date aslong as it is before 1st game of the season, but its the designs i want to see

I remember when fox leisure did competitions with schools for school kids to design the new kit, i designed some classics but alas i was never chosen

I hope the new ones don't rip as easily and the shirt letters don't fall off, after only a few times in the washing machine.

I agree Wymesy

For a 1 year cycle kit they are a right rip off

I only get my moneys worth out of them as I use them for the gym but when the king power peels off it looks tatty and poor quality

People need to just accept we'll get the same template as the rest of the football league and stop getting their hopes up.

And we're not getting the Uruguay template, nobody is. Just Uruguay. Because it's not "a template", it's just a design for Uruguay. 

Cheer up mate, it's only a bit of fun.  We'll no doubt end up with the Wolves home shirt template or the Newcastle away shirt template - everyone knows that.

Fancy a new shirt sponsor next year.

Was thinking that wouldn't be a huge shock.

Probably a way to circumvent FFP rules via third party investment.

I can see Singha getting involved.

It's a bespoke design this year, like Burnley's was.

It's a bespoke design this year, like Burnley's was.

Hope so. Thought someone said that getting a bespoke kit depended on if we were promoted or not, though..

I don't see the point in king power sponsoring leicester, yes we all no king power as a brand but whats the point when they haven't launched in britain just seems a waste of money to me.

Isn't it about justifying how the money comes in? I.e king power invest the money in the club and can't just give us money so they put it down as shirt sponsorship stadium naming rights etc.

Archived