Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Vardy and Waghorn

These two players have came in for a lot of stick,yet regardless of how many chances we missed...when either were played we created a lot more chances...has that been part of our downfall since January?

I'd keep Waghorn (Although rumour had it he's left, according to Shitter of course - I've not heard anymore, so not sure if it's true or not).

As for Vardy I was prepared to just let him go on loan to a league one team but I've seen enough and wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Vardy played a lot in our early-season run to the top.

Waghorn contributed around November/December when we were still well in contention.

They've taken a lot of criticism but as St Ledger is praised so highly for his contribution next to Morgan, maybe these guys deserve some credit too?

Vardy played a lot in our early-season run to the top.

Waghorn contributed around November/December when we were still well in contention.

They've taken a lot of criticism but as St Ledger is praised so highly for his contribution next to Morgan, maybe these guys deserve some credit too?

EXACTLY

But no, we bring in Kane who has been as useful as a broken condom.

EXACTLY

Spot on..

Any idea why?

I usually pride myself on being able to predict what Nige will do and the type of players he signs... But Kane? That one's left me confused.

So we had weeks of slagging vardy off for being shit and now complaining he's not played in the run in instead of Kane.

My point has nothing to do about missing chances,its the type of player that has replaced Vardy and Waghorn...did we really need a target man type player..evidently not.

Waghorn didn't deserve to be treated like he was been, wouldn't be surprised if he leaves but a big loss, a young player who has potential, remember that Derby game earlier in the season, my man of the match. Such a shame, one of my issues with Pearson. 

Waghorn has had years to prove how good he is and has not cut the mustard.

Vardy was instrumental in our early season form. He missed a few chances but his all round play was impressive. He deserves another crack at it.

Get rid of Futacs, Kane and Waghorn.

I'm going to sound like a huge ming-disabled for saying this - but I thought Vardy offered a fair bit through his "running about alot." In the sense that his early season form had him darting around, being a pest - his finishing needed sharpening up but that was always to be expected, wasn't it? He was never going to hit any sort of form after a series of niggling injuries and fifteen minute cameos once we started chopping and changing up top.

EXACTLY

He turned the Watford game on it's head (thursday) and the previous one too in the league. Still think he's shite though.

Archived