Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maccy_96

new LB?

Seen him in both games he played at Arsenal. Very quick, nippy, good technique but tiny and pushed off the ball very easily. Don't see him making it at LB for that very reason, would get hammered in the air. 

Seen him in both games he played at Arsenal. Very quick, nippy, good technique but tiny and pushed off the ball very easily. Don't see him making it at LB for that very reason, would get hammered in the air. 

If I remember correctly he is primarily a Left winger and was used as an LB last season more as a fill in... I think he is more of a left Mid- winger type signing if it happened...

Posted this on another thread  - One player I would target as a born leader and someone to galvanish a professional team spirit would be Phil Neville as left back or even as the defensive midfielder that we need. Get the spine of the team and show other players that we really mean promotion this season. Make Neville captain

Archived