Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maccy_96

new LB?

Definitely need a new lb, as it would be nice to see Jeff do his thing upfront more consistently instead of him having to be Paul's back up.

Personally I thought that it was a shame that we never got to see more of Tom Kennedy.

We won't be able to afford Cresswell. Pretty sure there were rumours last year of him off to Villa for £5m (obviously didn't happen). Unless his contract expires next year, he'll be way out of our price range.

George Friend would be a solid signing.

Don't personally think Konch is THAT bad but he is certainly our weakest defender.

Defensively he is fine. He is just poor in possession, and if we want to progress this is an area we need to improve.

Hasn't George Elokobi been released or something?

george-elokobi-628601194.jpg

All free kicks would have to be given an extra curl... all wingers would have to run a few extra yards just to get past his legs....

A lot of people saying we should replace Paul Konchesky? My question is simply, Who would you replace him with?

I'd love to know whether these experts have set foot inside our ground this season or whether theyre just comparing konchesky to our best ever left back, Roberto Carlos.

Konchesky with schlupp as cover is just fine thank you!

Archived